Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Au pair

• 16-09-2014 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Looking for advice from people that may have already successfully recruited an au-pair from web. Just wondering what websites are the best in Ireland to use? Tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ek54

Hi Paula, try kangaroo we have got all our au pairs from them. Most of the au pairs on this website want to be au pairs in Ireland so it filters out your search straight away plus a lot of them are already based in Ireland. Good luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cristina123

Hi Paula,

I tried Kangaroo au pair too and I had a good experience. Most of the au pairs registered want to come to Ireland, so there's plenty of choice and it's cheap too. The registration is free, then I paid 39 euro to become a premium member so that I could write unlimited personal messages to au pairs.

Good luck with your search!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,742 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Mod: This forum is not really suitable for au pairs and the posting is very much limited to first time posters promoting one company, so I will close the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement