Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet recommendation please, NW Co. Cork area

• 17-09-2014 9:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Hi again.
    Looking for recommendations please for a veterinary practice in NW Co. Cork (for dog). So the Kanturk, Millstreet, Mallow, Newmarket or Rathmore (Kerry) areas.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭norabattie

Hi again.
    Looking for recommendations please for a veterinary practice in NW Co. Cork (for dog). So the Kanturk, Millstreet, Mallow, Newmarket or Rathmore (Kerry) areas.
    Thanks!

I just got a new puppy at the weekend and it was recommended to me to go to Acorn Vets in Mallow, which I did. In and out in 5 minutes. Very pleased with them. So far so good.
    All my friends seem to use them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

norabattie wrote: »
    I just got a new puppy at the weekend and it was recommended to me to go to Acorn Vets in Mallow, which I did. In and out in 5 minutes. Very pleased with them. So far so good.
    All my friends seem to use them.

They're quite good, they were our vet when we used to live in Mallow. Open on Saturdays, too, if I remember correctly, which was a big plus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭morgana

John lawlor in Kanturk. Small practice just him and sandy they both lovely people and John is a brilliant most caring vet. He saved our cat Micky when he presented with a puzzling condition and directed his treatment and kept us informed even when he was on holidays over the new year.

Advertisement