Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night gyms in Sligo

Options
  • 17-09-2014 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Hey,

I was wondering if there were any classes or gyms open late night on Saturdays? Because of my schedule it would be great if I squeeze classes or a session in on a Saturday from maybe 7-9/10?

Cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

username84 wrote: »
    Hey,

I was wondering if there were any classes or gyms open late night on Saturdays? Because of my schedule it would be great if I squeeze classes or a session in on a Saturday from maybe 7-9/10?

Cheers :D

As far as I know popeyes now being a private gym would give you your own key and you can come and go as you please. No harm checking if it includes a key for the front gate too.
    I think either the clarion or radison gyms stay open to 9 ish on a Saturday too

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

Clarion Gym is open till 8pm on Saturdays & Sundays and 10pm Weeknights.

Advertisement