Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mature student LC Irish

• 17-09-2014 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Hi all, just looking for some advice. I'm a mature student sitting honours Irish leaving cert next June and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any Irish conversation groups around cork city in the evenings. It's 20 years since I last sat Irish and it's all a bit overwhelming! :eek: Any resources/tips/advice that might help would be greatly appreciated!:D

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Call in to Café Cois Laoi. It's next to the foot bridge by (I think) Sullivan's Quay. It's an all-Irish language café run by Gael Taca and they do conversation groups, books, hoodies and things as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭uch

Have a look in your local Library too, they normally have some sort of comhrá group

21/25

Advertisement