Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭pissed

Nope again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

pissed wrote: »
    Nope again.

Suitable username for this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

It's funny because I am badly in need of a new Gillette Blade the last 2 months. But have put off getting one because i'm waiting on this one :pac:

And I can't be the only one to do the same :p So it's funny that this "freebie" was intended to give someone the product and then make money off future blade purchases, But by taking so long it's actually putting people of buying their products UNTIL they get the razor.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

It's funny because I am badly in need of a new Gillette Blade the last 2 months. But have put off getting one because i'm waiting on this one :pac:

And I can't be the only one to do the same :p So it's funny that this "freebie" was intended to give someone the product and then make money off future blade purchases, But by taking so long it's actually putting people of buying their products UNTIL they get the razor.

Buy a new blade, you are nearly guaranteed the free one will come the day after and put us out of our misery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Still nothing, very bad for their PR!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Where's my freestuff? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

This is all muffin heads fault. He told us about this deal and as the adage goes.... If it's too good to be true, it normally is.

So we now need the decide what to do with him :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Nope, shower of lying pr*cks
    Happy enough to take our details weren't they.
    I have actually deliberately avoided their products since it became apparent it was a data gathering scam. Quite happy with my wilkinson swords now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Are they getting any hassle about this on their social media pages? Have they posted them all to the English addresses? Really leaves a bitter taste in the mouth the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Couldn't care a whole lot either way.
    Their razors are poor quality and vastly overpriced.Wilkinson Sword are much better and are cheaper.Gillett are a marketing scam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

Got mine to te North as mentioned. Still waiting on the one to be delivered to the south.

greenman09 wrote: »
    Got mine to te North as mentioned. Still waiting on the one to be delivered to the south.

Still waiting I suppose?
    I know I am... Such bad pr...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

kneemos wrote: »
    Couldn't care a whole lot either way.
    Their razors are poor quality and vastly overpriced.Wilkinson Sword are much better and are cheaper.Gillett are a marketing scam.

Ah lies. Not saying Gillette is great or anything but have only bought wilkinson sword once for a reason

Anyone received this yet?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Still waiting on mine!

Honestly I've a beard down to my ankles at this stage! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

My facial hair has gotten so dense and long it has protruded into the ground and now the strands have become roots. Hair is now growing both ways, up and down. I'm currently stuck outside in my back garden with the last three weeks. It's going to be a harsh January lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Not a hope of these coming. I emailed off asking about it. And the feckers never replied either

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭banham

Out in Galway last night, looking around, I reckon half the cities men are waiting for these.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Soarer

banham wrote: »
    Out in Galway last night, looking around, I reckon half the cities men are waiting for these.

Nah. That's just the way they look up there.

Same with the women like! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Had to buy a sleigh and 8 reindeer before the Christmas to stop people giving me beard funny looks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Nope

Going to email them a link to this thread

Going to email them a link to this thread

This thread is probably why they haven't arrived!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

iano.p wrote: »
    Not a hope of these coming. I emailed off asking about it. And the feckers never replied either

Same. they replied the first time and have flat out ignored my last three emails. Bastards

This thread is probably why they haven't arrived!
    I prefer the "gilette are lying cheating scumbags" theory. Needless to say, mine hasn't arrived. Wilkinson swords are working out nicely though.

What email address are you contacting them on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What email address are you contacting them on?

Ya post it here and we can bombard them!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭ibrahimovic

I'm not gonna pretend i'm that annoyed by it, it's just a razor. But bloody hell what kind of suicide marketing is this?! I definitely am gonna look for an alternative now just out of spite.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭crayon80

From their facebook:

yes, sorry we've had a significant delay with this promotion. However, we're getting there, with many already sent and the rest to follow soon. Hope to have this with you asap!

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

crayon80 wrote: »
    From their facebook:

yes, sorry we've had a significant delay with this promotion. However, we're getting there, with many already sent and the rest to follow soon. Hope to have this with you asap!

:rolleyes:

Hay,I trust these guys.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement