Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

crayon80 wrote: »
    From their facebook:

yes, sorry we've had a significant delay with this promotion. However, we're getting there, with many already sent and the rest to follow soon. Hope to have this with you a sap!

:rolleyes:
    FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

^^ lol :D
    rest in peace we gathered your emails and will be sure to sell them in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

"sorry for the long delay, but we've had one or two problems with this promotion. Over 100,000 ProGlides have already gone out and we're working hard to get the remaining 50,000 out as soon as possible. Hope to have this with you very soon." From their FB page..on the 30th December

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

coolerboy wrote: »
    "sorry for the long delay, but we've had one or two problems with this promotion. Over 100,000 ProGlides have already gone out and we're working hard to get the remaining 50,000 out as soon as possible. Hope to have this with you very soon." From their FB page..on the 30th December

the last 50k must be all the irish ones.:rolleyes:I still havent got mine.

its suicidal marketing though.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Has a link to this thread been fired off to Gillette marketing yet?

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Reminds me of the Hoover flights fiasco...

Only Gilletes worth buying can be found here..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭shrapnel222

Mine finally arrived on Friday. Can't say I was expecting it anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Mine finally arrived on Friday. Can't say I was expecting it anymore!

Wow... seriously?.......

I'd totally given up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

We all gathered here today to mourn the loss of the promised Free Gillette proglider. Let us celebrate its life and comfort those who have lost out dearly. Lord have mercy....

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Damien85

I remember the personalised(name) wilkinson hydro razor i got for my dad, there was a delay but nothin like this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Someone should be playing a violin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

When i do get mine, im going to lay a curse on it and give it to a hated family member, thats how annoyed i am it took so long

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I'm going to need to trim mine back a bit before trying to use any weak razor on it

english-scythes-a-w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Mine arrived this morning. I have been plagued with disgusting remnants of decembeard at work, so can only hope and pray that my colleagues also availed of this offer, and they will no longer have an excuse not to shave their face fungus.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Mac 3

Did anyone else receive their Gillette Proglide?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Mac 3 wrote: »
    Nope.

Are they handcrafting the things or what? Bespoke made to order? Is it a bit much to expect that a worldwide company would have warehouses with stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

Nope. Absolute joke, why offer them in the first place if you've no intention of honouring it. How long can it take to post them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Nope. Absolute joke, why offer them in the first place if you've no intention of honouring it.

Advertising? Sure it's got the attention of everyone here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

mrcheez wrote: »
    Advertising? Sure it's got the attention of everyone here...

Yeah but it's bad advertising ! I personally won't be buying anymore Gillette products.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

No sign either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Has anybody in the Republic actually got one? There's been a few saying they have but I'm not sure if it's just joking around. I never expected to get mine after all the hassle. Living in Dublin and still nothing. I always forget until this thread pops back up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

I managed to get one, but it was posted up north.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Nothing here either.

Here's what they said to me this morning on Facebook;

Hi Sam - sorry you are still waiting. Please could you email pgukire.im@pg.com with your name and address you registered with and we will investigate for you. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭GotTheTshirt

Yeah but it's bad advertising ! I personally won't be buying anymore Gillette products.

Jesus relax, it's a freebie and they have already said they''ve 100,000 sent out with 50,000 left to be dealt with. That's a f kin lot.
    By all means go back to bic and look like the cat attacked you on the way out the door every morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Mac 3 wrote: »

No

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

none here.

This is worse than the water meter scandal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I'm required to shave for work, I might just stop and refer them to this thread :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Still haven't got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

Where's my burrito? Where's my burrito? Where's my burrito?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Still nothing :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement