Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Got mine this morning too,dublin, i emailed them twice about 2 weeks ago more or less demanding it,dont know if its coincidence or not but it arrived this morning.

Anyone else who is still waiting , I'd email them on this address that's what I did
    pgukire.im@pg.com Giving your name and address.

Yeah thats the email i used,i got it from your post,i think,a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

It can't be a coincidence that the only people who got them today are people who emailed complaining. I'd say they're hoping they got away with it and everyone has forgotten about it. I still think they're a disgrace, despite (eventually) getting the razor !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,987 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I wonder could it have anything to do with the fact that I sent them a strongly worded email slating them about 2 weeks ago ?

where did you send it?

do you want to share the wording... even via PM? :D

postie was at my house early today, so i know there is nothing at home for me :(

Seve OB wrote: »
    where did you send it?

do you want to share the wording... even via PM? :D

postie was at my house early today, so i know there is nothing at home for me :(

Email address a few posts up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

I am going to email them and then definitely not use that email address for any nefarious purposes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

pgukire.im@pg.com ?
    Weird looking email address. Will they require my bank details and request a small fee to recieve it? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

pgukire.im@pg.com ?
    Weird looking email address. Will they require my bank details and request a small fee to recieve it? :pac:

You mean it's not likely an email address for Procter & Gamble UK & Ireland, Gillette's parent company?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

You mean it's not likely an email address for Procter & Gamble UK & Ireland, Gillette's parent company?

Gran... it was a joke.
    Call it a stupid joke if you want, but you pounced at that opportunity to showcase your knowledge of gilette's parent company there didnt you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Gran... it was a joke.
    Call it a stupid joke if you want, but you pounced at that opportunity to showcase your knowledge of gilette's parent company there didnt you :pac:

Lookit,things got out of control,the pressure was building.
    Lets pull together going forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

kneemos wrote: »
    Lookit,things got out of control,the pressure was building.
    Lets pull together going forward.

Agreed. I'll shave your back if you shave mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

endacl wrote: »
    Agreed. I'll shave your back if you shave mine.

My back is looking like Big Foot's though due to the wait - does anyone want to shave my back?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 the15

Mine arrived yesterday, in a ridiculous oversized box, that poor postie couldn't fit through the letterbox so had to pick it up from An Post.

So much effort for one little blade and razor! I had sent an email a few weeks back too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

No razors in my limerick post box yet.

No razors in my limerick post box yet.

Must... resist... temptation... to... make... obvious.... joke...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

Ordered it months ago, they said it would arrive in two weeks! Completely forgot about it until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

the15 wrote: »
    Mine arrived yesterday, in a ridiculous oversized box, that poor postie couldn't fit through the letterbox so had to pick it up from An Post.

So much effort for one little blade and razor! I had sent an email a few weeks back too.

Out of interest, did you also send an email in disgust?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 the15

The email was moderately in disgust - but seemed to do the trick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

They didn't even reply too my email!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,686 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Received today

Did you send an abusive email?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭IrishSkyBoxer

sent an abusive email there. hope it works

Lads i sent them an email about 3 weeks ago demanding my razor,and i got it about 2 weeks later.i wouldnt advise "an abusive" email,maybe just tone it down,but be firm and to the point with them.

Mr.S wrote: »
    I wonder how much money they made off us hmm

Not a penny. Cost nothing but the half a minute it took to fill out the form on the website.

Time though? Gillette owes me thirty seconds worth of razor, dammit!

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Just sent an angry email

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Not a penny. Cost nothing but the half a minute it took to fill out the form on the website.

Time though? Gillette owes me thirty seconds worth of razor, dammit!

:mad:

Your details are worth more to them that the price of a razor!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭nc6000

What are you people saying in your emails to them?

sok2005 wrote: »
    Your details are worth more to them that the price of a razor!

All they got accurately was name and address. I don't take part in market research. Not a single loyalty card do I carry...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,504 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

All they got accurately was name and address. I don't take part in market research. Not a single loyalty card do I carry...

is your tin foil hat working?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭howyegettinon1

Hi and thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to change the service where the Gillette razor promo is handled. The new service is currently in a transition situation and working their way through outstanding applications and requests. This is taking more time than expected, resulting in the promised product is taking longer than set out in our original T&Cs.

We want to reassure you that you will receive your razor/samples in due cause.

For further information please contact 0845 456 0142 or you prefer email pgpromotions@sykes.com

The phone is not manned at all times but there is a voicemail service in place for you to leave a message along with your details. Someone will call you back within in one working day.

This is an exceptional situation for which we sincerely apologise. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Kind regards,

Joanne

Consumer Relations

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement