Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leixlip Branch Direct Dial Number

Options
  • 17-09-2014 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I need to speak to the Leixlip Branch urgently. The direct dial number ([font=arial, sans-serif]01 624 5333) [/font]only goes to the BOI Direct options and not the branch. 

Can you please give me an alternative number to get in touch with a person in the branch directly.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Eglinton wrote: »
    Hello,

I need to speak to the Leixlip Branch urgently. The direct dial number ([font=arial, sans-serif]01 624 5333) [/font]only goes to the BOI Direct options and not the branch. 

Can you please give me an alternative number to get in touch with a person in the branch directly.

Thanks.
    Hi Eglinton,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

Calls for our branch network are answered centrally, these calls are serviced by Bank of Ireland Customer Service Officials.

These representatives have access to the same systems as those physically based in the branch and can assist you with your query. If there is a query that they are unable to deal with a representative would be more than happy to connect your call to someone in the branch or arrange for someone to call you back.

Alternatively, if you would like to send a pm with your name, phone number and the details of your query (no account information is needed) we can arrange for your branch to give you a call.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement