Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got there speaker and voucher with Lumia 930

Options
  • 17-09-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭

just wondering has any boardies got there "free" speaker and "voucher" with lumia 930, chasing for a week nokia told me its finished emobile and given me free hope

just wondering has anyone had better luck then me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

but1er wrote: »
    just wondering has any boardies got there "free" speaker and "voucher" with lumia 930, chasing for a week nokia told me its finished emobile and given me free hope

Yeah i got mine almost 2 weeks after ordering but had them  prior  too for testing also.So if that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi but1er

I've checked this with our emobile team and they have confirmed that you will need to contact Nokia for assistance with this.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

just given all a little update on this case

still no speaker or voucher and ill be looking to get my contract cancelled from emobile becuase of the shocking service and broken promises

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

just given all a little update on this case

still no speaker or voucher and ill be looking to get my contract cancelled from emobile becuase of the shocking service and broken promises
    Hi but1er

I can understand the disappointment however this is an offer from Nokia and all queries in relation to this offer must be made with Nokia.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

no because nokia told me you dont deal with the offer and you should never been offering it as it is not valid in ireland 

• Advertisement
Advertisement