Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to view BMC Time Machine TM02

Options
  • 17-09-2014 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Looking at a good deal on the BMC time machiine online and trying to find if there are any bike shops in Ireland that sell them to see what its like in the flesh?
    Or does anyone have an opinion on these TT bikes for someone doing half IM next year?
    Been looking at the Planet X Stealth too and its pretty much the same spec (105 group) but the BMC has internal cabling. Apart from that its pretty much the same spec. But rather fancy the BMC as you dont see too many of the on the circuit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

I think there is a shop up near christchurch that has a BMC in the window, but I doubt they would have the TM02. I would imagine that would be a special order kind of frameset. If you are doing the HIM would you not be better off with a dedicated triathlon bikes instead? Especially over the HIM distance. More comfy, supposed better transition to the run due to the steeper seat angle, bar extension position etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

Anyone know of shops in the city centre that stock the timemachine TMR02 ?

Advertisement