Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killing Floor 2 (COD Zombies Standalone) **March 2015**

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭lulzordan

In case anyone hasn't bought it yet, it's available on greenmangaming and if you use this code: S7WXDF-I0NFT7-I49WBC you get 25% off. Sweet deal to convince a friend who doesn't want to pay full price :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 47 PedroBear

This will be released on PS4 in October this year according to Reddit.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Anyone playing this still.
    Myself and a friend good use some back up.

Great game, really enjoying it so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

https://youtu.be/3ntmT4lYdNE

Play through of one round with a few mates. Only my second game of KF2 so I'm fairly rubbish. Nice step up from the first one IMO. Graphics are pretty damn good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

Lads any news on when it's coming to PS4?cant seem to find any updates online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

So gonna bump this, it launched today finally ! i tried it on a free weekend. So i got it today was on sale for 20 quid pretty decent price hopefully some friends will pick it up. Anyone getting ?

some reviews

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/11/21/killing-floor-2-review/#more-414307

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I have it since it went early access and its amazing. If you loved first one, then this one is even better.

I would put it as one of the better Early Access games out there. It went really far since it poped up. Great game. If I feel like just going psycho a bit and killing a lot of stuff, then I play KF2.

New Swat class is a lot of fun and must be my favourite at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

This genuinely looks like my dream game, Call of Duty Zombies + Left 4 Dead :D Just bought it there and can't wait to get home to play it can't believe I hadn't heard of it before!

crowseye wrote: »
    This genuinely looks like my dream game, Call of Duty Zombies + Left 4 Dead :D Just bought it there and can't wait to get home to play it can't believe I hadn't heard of it before!

Really? Killing floor 1 was one of the best bang for your money games. Me and my friends played a good lash of it and it's always great crack.

Killing floor 2 is just amazing. The feel of guns and physics is dialed to 11. Though I have to admit I prefer to play it solo then randomers online lately. If you won't kill that dude with chainsaw running at you with those really sexually flaming eyes, no one will.
    Perk system is class and every level you gain, you feel like you progress as your stats go up.
    They have a lot of detail too. Like for example faster reload perk. They did not just increased the speed of animation, but changed animation. So like in real world, some simple grunt will reload gun in one way in particular time, but some elite soldier will have a technique to do it faster.

yea enjoying it so far, love the gib system never did play the first one was a console gamer mostly at the time. Really fun just hoping a friend will pick it up not mad on playing with random people either, My first game i picked field medic and eh didnt realize my alt fire was a heal :op ran around trying to syringe everyone like a dope.

• Advertisement

bit easy to solo lvl a class compared to multiplayer hmmm fun though!

So I actually play it a good bit more then usual now.
    Tried more classes and worked a bit more on the ones I like. Testing them out in solo normal 4 wave Paris.

Made myself a little challenge and trying to do solo, hard, 4 waves in Paris.
    My beloved Swat, which is rank12 is still best and most fun. Harder on bosses, but damn I just massacre the waves. Starting weapon is fantastic too.
    Got my dual wielding class ( forgot name lol) to rank 9 now. Still can't clear my set target though. Usually do something stupid on last wave and get surrounded. Then not enough fore power to cut through. Lack of free armour makes it very hard. On the other hand it's very fun class. Who doesn't love walk around with two desert eagles. :D

Advertisement