Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The TV Show Identification Thread

• 17-09-2014 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd make a forum similar to the following name that song and movie identification thread.

It was an adult orientated tv show with three puppets one of which was a gecko who always wore glasses and also had a dimwit red orange one and live human actors.the third puppet was large and macho.it was from the early 00's made in Britain I think. I remember the one episode I saw the macho large one had to pretend to be gay and married to the dimwitted one because he had to be deported back to america due to visa troubles.his main reason for not wanting to go back was because he was actually behind every major death/murder in the music industry over the last 20 years - tupac shakur,notorious BIG,kurt cobain. I remember that when he told this the gecko puppet recounted how a friend of his(then revealed to be him) once slept with a man.also the guy in charge of making sure the marriage was legal was also revealed to be gay when they met him in a night club.
    Also I want know an irish puppet show from the 90s that had a family with the son befriending an alien that was being chased by other more male valiant aliens.
    There was also from around 1995 this miniseries about the trial and investigation of the death of a senators daughter the judge was bald and one of the suspects was a hiv positive man.it was revealed that the killed was a random person that made a few minor appearances during the show.

( I know I posted this in an earlier forum - which can be deleted to leave this intact but hopefully with this one will get an answer with more details and get the process rolling of people finding their own forgotten tv shows)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 363 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Is the first one Fur TV? used to be on MTV.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭carlowplayer

Is the first one Fur TV? used to be on MTV.

Yes that is correct still not sure about the other one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

There was also from around 1995 this miniseries about the trial and investigation of the death of a senators daughter the judge was bald and one of the suspects was a hiv positive man.it was revealed that the killed was a random person that made a few minor appearances during the show.

The big trial tv show around 1995 was Murder One - Daniel Benzali was the star and, while he wasn't the judge, he was very bald.

evilivor wrote: »
    The big trial tv show around 1995 was Murder One - Daniel Benzali was the star and, while he wasn't the judge, he was very bald.

Thanks now all we have to solve is the second one

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Thought I'd make a forum similar to the following name that song and movie identification thread.

It was an adult orientated tv show with three puppets one of which was a gecko who always wore glasses and also had a dimwit red orange one and live human actors.the third puppet was large and macho.it was from the early 00's made in Britain I think. I remember the one episode I saw the macho large one had to pretend to be gay and married to the dimwitted one because he had to be deported back to america due to visa troubles.his main reason for not wanting to go back was because he was actually behind every major death/murder in the music industry over the last 20 years - tupac shakur,notorious BIG,kurt cobain. I remember that when he told this the gecko puppet recounted how a friend of his(then revealed to be him) once slept with a man.also the guy in charge of making sure the marriage was legal was also revealed to be gay when they met him in a night club.
    Also I want know an irish puppet show from the 90s that had a family with the son befriending an alien that was being chased by other more male valiant aliens.

( I know I posted this in an earlier forum - which can be deleted to leave this intact but hopefully with this one will get an answer with more details and get the process rolling of people finding their own forgotten tv shows)

Might the second one have been Rimini Riddle?I can't remember if there were aliens in that but it was such a weird show that anything was possible.

• Advertisement

anyone know the name of this tv show i think it was one of those anthology series but anyway the story was of a rocker who had moved into a hotel room haunted by a cleaning lady who tormented him all night until he eventually was pushed out the window to his death and his was not the first suspected suicide there.All throughout the experience the tv was playing some old classic cartoon saying:Scrub Scrub Scrub better dig up the rug(or something like that) over an over again).

Advertisement