Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a good leaf vacuum

• 17-09-2014 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Have constant trouble with leaves on my stonework but hate brushing them so I want to buy a leaf vacuum for home make things easier is there any shops in ireland or online( ireland based) that sell them

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Loads! The one issue with using the vacuum attachment, is that little pebbles can also be sucked up and you can imagine the damage they will cause over time.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I got a brilliant one from Lidl - they have it on offer from time to time. It works really well, the only problem is that it's electric, so that might be an issue depending on how far you have to go.

Advertisement