Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to proceed with online banking after login

Options
  • 17-09-2014 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

After login it is impossible to check accounts or go any further with online banking because I am unable to select our account because the accounts tab or anything else for that matter is unclickable. It is very frustrating as I haven't been able to check our accounts for days. I have downloaded the latest version of java but this makes no difference 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi sjol, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

If all of your bank accounts are not automatically being displayed when you log onto Business On Line, you will need to reset the auto retrieve settings.

To reset the auto retrieve settings:

1.     Log onto Business On Line
    2.     Click on the “Accounts” tab beside Groups and Criteria
    3.     If any of the auto retrieve boxes are ticked then untick them
    4.     Tick all of the auto retrieve boxes and highlight all accounts with the mouse
    5.     Click the “Retrieve A/c’s Selected” box
    6.     Click the “Exit” button in the corner (not the X)

Once completed, you should then be able to view your accounts.

If we can assist you with anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Thanks,

Elaine 

Advertisement