Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map of the world?

Options
  • 17-09-2014 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

Anyone know if there is somewhere in the blanchardstown centre/area where I could get a large poster map of the world for my son?

Any help greatly appreciated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

dibs101 wrote: »
    Anyone know if there is somewhere in the blanchardstown centre/area where I could get a large poster map of the world for my son?

Any help greatly appreciated?

You might get one in Easons?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Ging Ging

IKEA do a very big canvas map

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Easons do indeed sell them, but Lidl had some large World & European maps recently and much cheaper - I believe I saw some in Tyrrellstown branch last week but not sure whether they are world or Euro. I'll have a nose when I'm next in there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

This is what I love about this forum. You can ask where to find something unusual and you'll get several really helpful replies.

I may be near Easons tomorrow so I'll also pop in and have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

The books shop in Roselawn may also stock them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

oblivious wrote: »

Thanks for all the responses. Got a great one in easons, 1.4m x 1m for 17 euro and it's laminated so he can write on it if he needs to. All the flags of the world on it too. Thanks for all the help... The thoughts of a trip to ikea for one was killing me!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

oblivious wrote: »

I know you've your answer already OP, but I wanted to say that I LOVE that bookshop in Roselawn! They have great stuff for kids.

Advertisement