Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"release" my address/phone line data

Options
  • 17-09-2014 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Can you please "release" my address/phone line data to your database for other suppliers. The UAN is 80319149.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Can you please "release" my address/phone line data to your database for other suppliers. The UAN is 80319149.
    Hi CountingCrows

Can you clarify what you mean by release your line data? Are you with eircom and wish to move to another provider? Please feel free to PM me the address and any AC number associated.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Hi CountingCrows

Can you clarify what you mean by release your line data? Are you with eircom and wish to move to another provider? Please feel free to PM me the address and any AC number associated.

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent.

Hi CountingCrows

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent.
    Thanks CountingCrows

PM sent in reply

Al

Alan, can you please call me.

Thanks for taking my call CountingCrows

I'll be back in touch to confirm asap

Al

• Advertisement

Thanks for taking my call CountingCrows

I'll be back in touch to confirm asap

Al
    Hello Alan,

Still no update?

Hello Alan,

Any update?

Regards,

Damian.

Hello Alan,

Any update?

Regards,

Damian.
    Hello CountingCrows

I have been advised management in cancellations that this the account will be closed and line released by tomorrow morning. I will keep my eye on this and let you know as soon as it's complete.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks for all your help Alan, I doubt my issues would ever have been resolved without your help and perseverance. You have my sympathy working in the shambles that is Eircom.

Thanks for all your help Alan, I doubt my issues would ever have been resolved without your help and perseverance. You have my sympathy working in the shambles that is Eircom.
    Thank you CountingCrows

I would like to apologies for the disappointment caused throughout your experience with eircom.

Al

• Advertisement

Hello Alan,

I'm receiving email notifications of various minus bill amounts, 4 in the last fortnight. The latest one came in yesterday [font=arial, sans-serif]Your bill amount is €-5.47. [/font]

Hello Alan,

I'm receiving email notifications of various minus bill amounts, 4 in the last fortnight. The latest one came in yesterday [font=arial, sans-serif]Your bill amount is €-5.47. [/font]
    Hi CountingCrows

That's odd, I'll look in to this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    AL

Hello Alan,

Hi CountingCrows

Thanks
    AL
    Received another one just now.

Hello Alan,

Hi CountingCrows

Thanks
    AL
    Received another one just now.
    Hi CountingCrows

I'm awaiting clarification from accounts on this, can you PM me the account numner mentioned on the bills in question please?

Thanks

Al

Received two more bill notifications since your last post, the latest one arriving this morning.

Received another one last night. That's 7 in the last week alone!! What's going on?

Received another one last night. That's 7 in the last week alone!! What's going on?
    HI CountingCrows

I received you PM and I have also received assurances from accounts (which I can also verify) that your old AC number is completely closed. Accounts have also clarified that the bill you have been sent are amounts in credit, the final one you will receive from us is the most recent showing a credit of -€6.51. You will receive this credit by cheque withing 30 working days of the preparation of this bill (10/11).

Apologies for all these issues CountingCows, I'm fully aware of the history and sincerely apologise for all inconvenience caused.

Al

HI CountingCrows

I received you PM and I have also received assurances from accounts (which I can also verify) that your old AC number is completely closed. Accounts have also clarified that the bill you have been sent are amounts in credit, the final one you will receive from us is the most recent showing a credit of -€6.51. You will receive this credit by cheque withing 30 working days of the preparation of this bill (10/11).

Apologies for all these issues CountingCows, I'm fully aware of the history and sincerely apologise for all inconvenience caused.

Al
    Received another email bill yesterday ;

Account number 18893412. 
    Your bill amount is €-11.98. 

Beyond a joke.

HI CountingCrows

Al
    Received another email bill yesterday ;

Account number 18893412. 
    Your bill amount is €-11.98. 

Beyond a joke.
    Hi CountingCrows

I understand your concern however the account is indeed closed. You are no longer a customer of eircom and the bill does not intend to suggest otherwise. Rather the amount is in credit (meaning eircom owe you €11.98 (hence the minus sign)

This however should have been arranged by now and I will request that this amount is refunded to you as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement