Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of Airtricity - what next?

Options
  • 17-09-2014 4:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭

Just receieved (in August) yet another huge bill from Airtricity and i've had enough of them.

The meter readings I've submitted are usually ignored but the last one they decided to act on and sting me with a load of arrears.

The sorts of bills I've been receiving have been enormous anyway( I live by myself,don use electicity for heating etc etc) and I'm wondering is there a better alternative to airtricity that people are using?

I actually rue the day I ever left ESB.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Why not go back to Electric Ireland so?

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭pug_

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Utility related question - moved to Accomodation & Property

dudara

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

This has come up several times recently.
    Bonkers.ie is a good comparison site.
    A lot of people seem to be looking at Energia - who seem to have very good offers at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

Yes I'm looking at Energia too. Can anyone share their experience with them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

I'm with Energia. No App to submit meter readings and no evident reminder service to do so either therefore both bills have been estimated and are higher than they should be.

Apart from that, no complaints,

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭thehouses

Electric Ireland/ESB is a horrible company and I would not give them a penny.

Advertisement