Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classes in Kildare

Options
  • 17-09-2014 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I'm at a loose end on a Friday morning and was looking for a class I could go to around Naas Newbridge or Kildare. The classes in Clane don't suit me. I would do anything - I even looked up slimming clubs but none are on Friday mornings. when I say I would do anything I mean anything except vigorous exercise. :-) does anyone know of anything that's on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

I'm at a loose end on a Friday morning and was looking for a class I could go to around Naas Newbridge or Kildare. The classes in Clane don't suit me. I would do anything - I even looked up slimming clubs but none are on Friday mornings. when I say I would do anything I mean anything except vigorous exercise. :-) does anyone know of anything that's on

Spanish class (one to one) in Kildare Town?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭lilydonoghue

Maybe, how much do you charge

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭NedNew2

Maybe, how much do you charge

Hi Lily, I have sent you a private message. Let me know if you cannot access it.

Thanks,
    Ned

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pempath

Hi Lily, there is a Pilates course in Clane Friday mornings at 9.30am. Not vigorous and just 1he long. Check out breathing place Clane for more information.

Pempath wrote: »
    Hi Lily, there is a Pilates course in Clane Friday mornings at 9.30am. Not vigorous and just 1he long. Check out breathing place Clane for more information.

Thanks Pempath - that sounds suitable. I'll check it out. Appreciate the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

There is spinning at 10 and body pump at 11 in K Lesure in Naas.

http://www.kildareleisure.ie/index.php/naas-leisure-centre/naas-fitness-studio-timetable-2/

Paddy

ah PaddyFagan I wouldn't be able for that :-) but thanks anyway

Advertisement