Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite voice performances in gaming

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Wetbench4

Jon St.John from duke nukem 3d, loved that game back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Has no one said Mark Hamill. Fantastic as the joker in the batman games.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

The VO work in Starcraft was soooo much better than SC2.

Aldaris (Paul Eiding) is a personal favourite but Tassadar (Michael Gough), Fenix (Bill Roper) and Zeratul (Jack Ritschel) were also brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ripperman

Pac1Man wrote: »
    No it's a fan mash-up using Liotta's head. Still cool though.

I was thinking that alright but its very well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

edgecutter wrote: »
    Has no one said Mark Hamill. Fantastic as the joker in the batman games.

Lot's of people have said him in the previous pages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

Someone already mentioned Ray liotta in vice city bit I think the whole cast deserves a mention. They are all brilliant. Prob the best over all cast for a game?

Dennis hooper, Bert Reynolds, tom sizemore and loads more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

GK1001 wrote: »
    the dude who does Bastion is pretty frickin good too (...googles...and...Logan Cunningham)
    definitely a huge part of what made that game so enjoyable and indeed original I dare say

I loved the narrator in Bastion. He'd even give Morgan Freeman a run for his money.

The narrator in the Stanley Parable is brilliant as well. Really adds to the humour of the game with his brilliance in delivering.

Advertisement