Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchange rates

Options
  • 17-09-2014 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, I'm currently a student with a graduate account. I want to change us dollars to euro. Is there any benefit of me doing so with the bank? I seem to recall being able to lodge it straight into my account before with no commission rates. Is this correct or possible? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi allotmoto,

Welcome to boards.ie and thank you for your post.

It is certainly possible to lodge US Dollars into your Student account, however we would be unable to advise you here on the commission/exchange rate involved. A representative in your branch will be more than happy to advise you on the charges which may apply. 

Please see here for branch details should you require them.

We hope this is of benefit to you, if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement