Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Police clearance

Options
  • 17-09-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭

I'm an irish citizen and am now back in ireland but need a police clearance certificate from oz for a job I am applying for, anyone know how to go about this, the stuff I found is for Australian citizens, it's from WA police I need the certificate
    Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 niterain84

I'm an irish citizen and am now back in ireland but need a police clearance certificate from oz for a job I am applying for, anyone know how to go about this, the stuff I found is for Australian citizens, it's from WA police I need the certificate
    Any help would be appreciated

Google " afp police checks australia " . Its the first result. I cant post the link as boards wont let me.

Its all done online. Follow the instructions there.

Fill out online form.
    Print consent form.
    Sign consent form.
    Upload scan of the signed consent form.
    Upload scans of various ID to prove you are who you are.
    Pay the fee ($42 Aus for name check only)
    You will get an email when police check has been completed
    Police cert is posted to you within a few weeks

Thats the basics. If you require police check with fingerprints then theres more steps involved and price is $139.

Its easy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭HarshOstrich

niterain84 wrote: »
    Google " afp police checks australia " . Its the first result. I cant post the link as boards wont let me.

Its all done online. Follow the instructions there.

Fill out online form.
    Print consent form.
    Sign consent form.
    Upload scan of the signed consent form.
    Upload scans of various ID to prove you are who you are.
    Pay the fee ($42 Aus for name check only)
    You will get an email when police check has been completed
    Police cert is posted to you within a few weeks

Thats the basics. If you require police check with fingerprints then theres more steps involved and price is $139.

Its easy :)

Thank you very much

Advertisement