Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Div 2 Heidenfeld Trophy 2014 - 2015

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Ciaran

Only 2 up from the Ennis unless someone opts for relegation as there's only 1 relegation place in the Heidenfeld.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭checknraise

If a team opts for relegation can the LCU or club determine who gets their place or will it automatically go the highest placed non promoted team?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Ciaran wrote: »
    Only 2 up from the Ennis unless someone opts for relegation as there's only 1 relegation place in the Heidenfeld.
    Jesus, I'm asleep today!
    If a team opts for relegation can the LCU or club determine who gets their place or will it automatically go the highest placed non promoted team?
    I think the default is to invite the third placed team in the lower division. That's how our Heidenfeld got promoted three years ago for example (after Bray pulled out)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Congratulations cdeb and St.Benildus, A much deserved promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭flipsake

Yeah. Well done to the Curragh for a very solid and consistent performance all season. And congrats to St Benildus on getting promoted today. At least we gave you a run for your money. Good luck to you both in the Armstrong next season.

• Advertisement

Thanks! :-) We were lucky to have gotten a few new players this year. That made all the difference. Best of luck next season. Hopefully you can join us the year after!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,256 Mod ✭✭✭✭cdeb

Neo_Ninja wrote: »
    Congratulations cdeb and St.Benildus, A much deserved promotion.
    Cheers!

Our Armstrong went and lost 7-1 in the afternoon session. If they can lose 7-1, what are we in for next season?!

Still, going to go out and enjoy it. And will have to target Curragh for a win of course. :)

Of course! I would be offended if you didnt target us!

A division 1 with 2 St.benuldus teams to play! Its gonna be tough!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭flipsake

Ninja Cowboy. Would you say this was the best thread for banter this year? I think I'll miss that next season without you 2 chess nuts having any interest in the Heidenfeld! ;-)

flipsake wrote: »
    Ninja Cowboy. Would you say this was the best thread for banter this year? I think I'll miss that next season without you 2 chess nuts having any interest in the Heidenfeld! ;-)

Probably! Of course most of my posts were complete trash talk, I never dreamed we would do so well. The friendly rivalries certainly made things more fun :D I will have to be more modest next year when we get whooped by everyone :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Ciaran

Neo_Ninja wrote: »
    Probably! Of course most of my posts were complete trash talk, I never dreamed we would do so well. The friendly rivalries certainly made things more fun :D I will have to be more modest next year when we get whooped by everyone :p

Or nearly everyone anyway. :)

Advertisement