Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Star King Restaurant in Galway Shopping Centre still open?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

Nope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

3fullback wrote: »
    Nope

Alright thanks a lot. Know of any all-you-can-eat restaurants in Galway City or nearby?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

Alright thanks a lot. Know of any all-you-can-eat restaurants in Galway City or nearby?

I think maybe king ding in westside ? Or oriental palace in Knocknacarra may do them on Sundays !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

3fullback wrote: »
    I think maybe king ding in westside ? Or oriental palace in Knocknacarra may do them on Sundays !

No king ding is not all you can eat. Oriental palace use to do a buffet on Sunday, not sure if they still do.

Actually the pillo also use to do an all you can eat lunch buffet on weekends with an excellent desert selection :) I presume they still do this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

I thought it was still open but under a different (Irish) name, though it is still a Chinese restaurant? I forget what the name was.

I was there a month or 2 ago and it was still a Chinese with all you can eat (not a buffet but you could order). Food wasn't the best in my opinion but that's par for the course with all you can eat outfits, in my experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

IIRC it re-opened as Bodkin Point some months back, but last time I was near there, there was a for sale board up. It wasn't at a likely opening time so I don't know if they closed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

bonzodog2 wrote: »
    IIRC it re-opened as Bodkin Point some months back, but last time I was near there, there was a for sale board up. It wasn't at a likely opening time so I don't know if they closed up.

You're right about Bodkin Point unfortunately you're right about them being closed as well.

http://www.tripadvisor.ie/Restaurant_Review-g186609-d4346384-Reviews-The_Bodkin_Point-Galway_County_Galway_Western_Ireland.html

Top(Latest) Review

Advertisement