Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of adding on Pantry style shoe storage to wardrobe

Options
  • 17-09-2014 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Wondering how much it would cost to get something like this built onto/beside my existing wardrobe ? It would also involve swapping over an existing wardrobe door so that it opens the other way

Wood/materials on the existing wardrobes were on the expensive side afik but really all I'd be bothered about would be matching the colours up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

aaabbbb wrote: »
    Wondering how much it would cost to get something like this built onto/beside my existing wardrobe ? It would also involve swapping over an existing wardrobe door so that it opens the other way

Wood/materials on the existing wardrobes were on the expensive side afik but really all I'd be bothered about would be matching the colours up

Hi aaabbbb
    A pic of the original wardrobes at the position the new unit is to be fitted would help in getting near accurate price
    I'd reckon it'd cost around the 500€ mark fitted and matched in if everything's standard and easily got . Bonzo

Advertisement