Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭RonBo88

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Anyone who's ordered online with Vodafone, have you checked the "order status" online after you received the confirmation email?

Mine says this: Your order has been unsuccessful. If you need more information please contact Customer Care on 1907.

WTF???

I got this aswell...

And of course they still debited my bank account for the €549.

Apparently that error message means you will have to wait 10 working days for a refund. I haven't called Customer Care yet, I will give them a call tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

eirlink wrote: »
    Ive just preordered the iphone 6 space grey 16gig on that exact same plan and im picking it up in the store in the morning.
    happy days. got 340 for my old phone. would have taken a 64 if available and might yet when i call in.

thanks guys

How have you preordered for Emobile, is this with CPW?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Who did you preorder with Dades?
    CPW - just after their preorder went live.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

ring the sales team. Cant guarantee delivery for 5 working days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

Got a email from o2 saying my orders on the way with tracking number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ohsomuchbetter

dan786 wrote: »
    Got a email from o2 saying my orders on the way with tracking number.

What time did you get email?
    I'm holding out every bit of hope I still get one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭gearoidol

Does anyone know what time I can order a simfree from Apple.ie , will they open sales at 12am

What time did you get email?
    I'm holding out every bit of hope I still get one!

Got it at 18:07.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭JoeA3

RonBo88 wrote: »
    I got this aswell...

And of course they still debited my bank account for the €549.

Apparently that error message means you will have to wait 10 working days for a refund. I haven't called Customer Care yet, I will give them a call tomorrow.

Crap! I ordered with credit card so its too early to say if they debited my card or not. I did ring customer care but they were useless. They hadn't a clue, but suggested I would not be charged if the order failed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

yes emobile and the phone is in the shop today but i cant get there till morning.
    the shop rang me today to confirm my plan, colour and only 16gig available in space grey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭Branoic

For people that got an O2 email - when did you place your pre order?

I placed mine about 2pm on the day they went live but haven't got an email yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Branoic wrote: »

On Friday the 19th @ 17.00.

Mine was an upgrade but I also changed my price plan

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Ordered mine 8:30am on the Friday. Fingers crossed it'll be in the office first thing tomorrow as it's right beside the sorting office...

Ordered on Tuesday on Prepay.

F34 wrote: »
    On Friday the 19th @ 17.00.

Mine was an upgrade but I also changed my price plan

hmm, that was after me so, and mine was an upgrade too. :( no email makes me a sad panda

I ordered as an upgrade at 8am on the 19th!

I really hope I get it tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

hmm, that was after me so, and mine was an upgrade too. :( no email makes me a sad panda

It was actually your post that made me go back onto their site to order as I wasn't able to earlier.

Tbh I wouldn't panic yet they must be shipping loads of them out tonight so it could be late before you get anything.

Just got DM on twitter from O2 to say my phone didn't ship.

I dont think o2 will be shipping anymore today and to be honest I had to contact them a few times to get it delivered tomorrow. As in the morning they said I will not get it tomorrow. It will be after the weekend. I made a few calls and that changed and have got my email with tracking. Its already in their Dublin 12 depot.

I had to do the same for my last order for HTC M8 to get in on Day 1.

Absolutely nothing to do with you, but that's pretty bad form on O2's part when I have asked them several times why they wouldn't ship for Day 1. The inconsistency from some of their customer care is a shambles! Then the vagueness too at times. It's bad service!

• Advertisement

They said I will definitely not get it tomorrow this morning. I rang and emailed got the same response. I said fine cancel my order I will get one on contract from Vodafone although it was on prepay with o2. They said they will get back to me. Got a call minutes later to say I will have it tomorrow morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ogruairi

I was talking to O2 on Twitter and I was told that if you didn't get an email about your order shipping today that it's worth giving them your Order No. tomorrow at 9AM and they can check again to see if it's going to be shipped in tomorrows batch which as far as I know will be available on Day 1.

ogruairi wrote: »
    I was talking to O2 on Twitter and I was told that if you didn't get an email about your order shipping today that it's worth giving them your Order No. tomorrow at 9AM and they can check again to see if it's going to be shipped in tomorrows batch which as far as I know will be available on Day 1.

If it's only shipped tomorrow AFAIK it won't be available until Tuesday

ive just finished chatting with an O2 online agent and he confirmed for me that my order shipped and is available in store tomorrow. happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ogruairi

If it's only shipped tomorrow AFAIK it won't be available until Tuesday

Ah that's a shame. Does anybody know if it's An Post that are delivering them?

Some guy over on the O2 forum said that he was told by the Grafton Street O2 Store rep that he might be able to pick up his preorder on Saturday which leads me to wonder if there using DHL or the like...

ive just finished chatting with an O2 online agent and he confirmed for me that my order shipped and is available in store tomorrow. happy days.

Had you got an email?

Some guy over on the O2 forum said that he was told by the Grafton Street O2 Store rep that he might be able to pick up his preorder on Saturday which leads me to wonder if there using DHL or the like...

Yeah, that was me but then after talking to online store rep said that thats impossible as its via An Post regardless of whether you chose deliver to store or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

I see the Irish Apple Store is currently down......could this be a sign of the 6 becoming available to buy??

Got an post tracking number so they are ones that are shipping it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

gearoidol wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time I can order a simfree from Apple.ie , will they open sales at 12am

New Zealand store still waiting so don't count on 12am

Advertisement