Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

RedLegend wrote: »
    I got an email and tracking number this evening? Tracking now says its in ballymount, does this mean It should be out for delivery tomorrow or Monday?

Tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Got my order in very fast as used a link to what I wanted that I'd made earlier still in for quite a wait though :(

323340.PNG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

That's impressive with regards to the 6+

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Phone 6 64GB Silver Unlocked.
    Dispatched: 5 - 7 business days.
    Delivers: 08 Oct, 2014 - 10 Oct, 2014 by Express Shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Ordered the 6 plus directly from apple, shipped in 5-7 business days, happy enough with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedLegend

dan786 wrote: »
    Tomorrow morning.

Have you had this confirmed by O2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The one time I don't order direct from Apple and they have 5-7 day ship times. I'm so used to waiting 3-4 weeks from previous launches. It means either demand is low or the supply chain is a lot better this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭dan786

RedLegend wrote: »
    Have you had this confirmed by O2?

Yes. I will have it tomorrow morning I have been told.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

DubDJ wrote: »
    The one time I don't order direct from Apple and they have 5-7 day ship times. I'm so used to waiting 3-4 weeks from previous launches. It means either demand is low or the supply chain is a lot better this year.

I think slot of people were expecting an 8am sale opening like the tier 1 countries.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

kceire wrote: »
    I think slot of people were expecting an 8am sale opening like the tier 1 countries.

I dunno, it's always been midnight for Ireland whenever I ordered launch day. I've a feeling the supply is a lot better this year, there's been leaks for a while, so maybe they just started production early.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

kceire wrote: »

It was 12am US for Tier 1 pre-order so that's why it was UK 8am. Really tempted to go for the 6 but need to wait a few more weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Got my order in on The online Apple Store,I was expecting at best a 3-4 week wait.So I'm happy enough with 5-7 business days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

IPhone 6+ 64gb delivers October 8th -10th

Just hope the Fraud team at AIB don't have a heart attack when they see a transaction for the guts of 1k and decline my card!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,661 ✭✭✭squonk

iPhone 6 64Gb Space Grey delivery 10-14 October for myself too. Still seems to be stock there. I got in just when the store opened.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Forgot about it. Got 13-15th delivery. Happy enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭boreder

Brian017 wrote: »

Just hope the Fraud team at AIB don't have a heart attack when they see a transaction for the guts of 1k and decline my card!

Apple try to obtain funds for 6 days before cancelling the order and reallocating stock. You'll get an email to let you know, so there's plenty of time to talk to your bank about it - should it happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Brian017 wrote: »

Surely you can ring the card services team to let them know about it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Still stock showing in the apple store now for those interested...

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

Bit the bullet.

64gig Silver 6. 5 to 7 business days. Hope its not much longer than that. Broke my heart to spend that much but its done now.

Now we wait

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Seem to be all on my own for eMobile in Cork, hope they've had a delivery now!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

jaykay2 wrote: »
    Bit the bullet.

64gig Silver 6. 5 to 7 business days. Hope its not much longer than that. Broke my heart to spend that much but its done now.

Now we wait

I hear ya. Did the same in Belfast last week, though the sale of my 5 on adverts cushioned the blow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Anyone head into CPW in Dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

This threads full of benders :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 493 ✭✭hades

Fair play Vodafone, my iPhone 6 64 gig arrived around 20 minutes ago.

Its good to be at the start of the postmans run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

After being told no names being taken the other day I've just been informed they got four in and all are put away for people. He took my number just in case but think over the phone may be my best option :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

miralize wrote: »
    Forgot about it. Got 13-15th delivery. Happy enough!

Just ordered a 6 64GB Space Gray and got the same.

I have had order on the UK store through parcel mote for a week which say delivery on 09 Oct, 2014 - 14 Oct, 2014. I guess I'll cancel the UK one as the Irish delivery date is close enough ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Harcrid

No queue at my local O2 store and they open in 30 mins. They said they would have at least one of each available for walk in so I hope I have not gotten the wrong end of the stick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Ding ding phone has arrived yay for the postman.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Seem to be all on my own for eMobile in Cork, hope they've had a delivery now!!

Same here in Dun laogai re

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

godtabh wrote: »
    Same here in Dun laogai re

They got 2. Just 2

Advertisement