Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭iSeano90

Checking the availability page for Belfast, the 64GB Space Gray iPhone 6 is the only one constantly 'Not Available' - which is the one I ordered from Apple online.

I guess we could be left with Processing Order for a while :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Has anyone who ordered from Apple saw anything other that 'processing order yet'?
    Nearly a week now since ordering.

Did you get an estimated delivery time
    I got between 10th - 14th

soundsham wrote: »

I got that. Refreshing the page doesn't seem to make it come any faster!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

iSeano90 wrote: »
    I got that. Refreshing the page doesn't seem to make it come any faster!

Ya just wondering are people not getting phones in their estimated time slots as recieved from Apple

Or is it a case of I want it now!!

Ya just wondering are people not getting phones in their estimated time slots as recieved from Apple

Or is it a case of I want it now!!

It was a "I want it now!" :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

I got 8th -10th estimated delivery and its still at processing order.
    Its actually kinda sad how many times ive checked the status in the last 2 days :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Simply Red wrote: »
    I got 8th -10th estimated delivery and its still at processing order.
    Its actually kinda sad how many times ive checked the status in the last 2 days :o

Don't feel bad. I've checked mine multiple times a day since Friday :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The 'injured refresh finger' is a usual symptom of the Apple Online store wait. :D

For anybody who hasn't ordered from the store before, you'll usually get the order earlier than the estimate Apple gives. The date given for dispatch is normally the day you'll get it delivered. Also when you do get the dispatch email it will normally arrive 1-2 days later. So it's very fast shiptimes and usually come from the UK.

Don't expect anything till next week at the earliest though. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

All I can say after starting this thread is that I am glad I didnt preorder!

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

Apple seem to have severely underestimated the popularity of the new iPhone especially in the Plus size model. Now playing catch up. Nothing worse than waiting for your new toy to ship lol!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

martin_g wrote: »
    Apple seem to have severely underestimated the popularity of the new iPhone especially in the Plus size model. Now playing catch up. Nothing worse than waiting for your new toy to ship lol!!!

I think it's more that they couldn't manufacture enough due to supply chain constraints. Most websites were already mentioning limited availability before the launch.

They havent taken payment for my phone yet either, ive taken it to a new low of checking my bank statement every while now, take my money already!

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

They havent taken payment for my phone yet either, ive taken it to a new low of checking my bank statement every while now, take my money already!

They wont take payment till the phone ships, 6 days since i ordered, ordered at 00:04 on the 26th and no movement yet )-:I am checking all the time too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭shanec1928

iSeano90 wrote: »
    Checking the availability page for Belfast, the 64GB Space Gray iPhone 6 is the only one constantly 'Not Available' - which is the one I ordered from Apple online.

I guess we could be left with Processing Order for a while :(
    they update the reservations for the store each night just after 12 check then..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Cancelled my order. Waiting for it to become available at staff discount now at this stage. My 5s is still doing well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

I've my name on a waiting list in-store in Meteor / E-Mobile in Waterford for a 64GB 6 plus in Space Grey. I was told it could be next week or longer before it arrives and to keep an eye on the online store too in case they get stock first. Meteor themselves have no idea when they'll have any. TBH, I prefer that honesty rather than specifying a random and made up date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

That's what carphone warehouse have done. They just threw a date of Wednesday/Thursday this week and still no show. I guess the plus is they gave a €20 voucher off of the pre-order.

OHMIGAWD!!! My apple.ie order is preparing for despatch! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Brian017 wrote: »
    OHMIGAWD!!! My apple.ie order is preparing for despatch! :D

Nice. Anymore details? When did you order/type?

Mine still processing.

PREPARING FOR DISPATCH!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ohsomuchbetter

Got confirmation and tracking number from O2 today that ill have it tomorrow. 128GB Space Grey iPhone 6+

Nice. Anymore details? When did you order/type?

Mine still processing.

64gb iPhone 6+ gold. Ordered at about 12:40am Friday morning

Brian017 wrote: »
    64gb iPhone 6+ gold. Ordered at about 12:40am Friday morning

A gold 6 plus? Did you get a handbag to go with it.

Only kidding.

A gold 6 plus? Did you get a handbag to go with it.

Only kidding.

Of course. I've got a gold Gucci bag on the way too. Should go well with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Preparing for dispatch also. 128 space grey plus.

I got a call from avantcard today because I don't owe them anything and I put in €800 on Monday so I could buy an iPhone. Wanted to know why I was in credit and that if the order doesn't go through by Monday, they will send the money back to me because the money isn't insured and can't take responsibility for it.

PREPARING FOR DISPATCH!

Is your order a plus?

Is your order a plus?
    Yep 64gb plus in space grey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Is your order a plus?

Mine is a plus 64GB and is preparing for dispatch.Ordered as soon as it was available from Apple.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Jealous of you all now :( Wish Meteor didn't mess me around and I'd have my order preparing for dispatch too.

Advertisement