Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

FYI - just got a dispatch notification for my 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6.
    Ordered at 8AM on release day.

It says Delivers 14/10/2014 so I guess it's coming from China.

Tracking information just says (I only have the phone and an AppleCare cover on the order):

"Please Note: Your items dispatched from different locations and will be merged together before delivery. Once merged, your Order Status will be updated with carrier and tracking information (at least 48 business hours before your estimated delivery date)."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Is it me, or have they slightly altered the wording on the order page. It now says preparing for shipping and all others are marked shipped instead of dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Cheers lads, I didnt order till the 30th but since this morning my order has changed from processing to preparing for dispatch, so here's hoping it will dispatch ASAP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Is it me, or have they slightly altered the wording on the order page. It now says preparing for shipping and all others are marked shipped instead of dispatched.

You are probably accessing your order status sometimes from the US and sometimes from the Irish store. The wording is slightly diferent.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tommylobby

I ordered 6+ gold on the 27th around 9.30am, mine still says "processing items", delivers 24th - 31st.

Anybody order 6+ gold that's shipped or getting shipped?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Bob24 wrote: »
    FYI - just got a dispatch notification for my 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6.
    Ordered at 8AM on release day.

It says Delivers 14/10/2014 so I guess it's coming from China.

Tracking information just says (I only have the phone and an AppleCare cover on the order):

"Please Note: Your items dispatched from different locations and will be merged together before delivery. Once merged, your Order Status will be updated with carrier and tracking information (at least 48 business hours before your estimated delivery date)."

Because you ordered both your order is probably taking longer than it would have. You could of had it a bit earlier if they didn't have to merge the orders together.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

I ordered as soon as site went live and I have the following Delivery Status > Shipment dispatched - 3 Oct
    Est. Delivery - 16 October 2014. Jesus must be coming by Camel FFS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

martin_g wrote: »
    I ordered as soon as site went live and I have the following Delivery Status > Shipment dispatched - 3 Oct

You will probably have it Friday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,965 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Simply Red wrote: »
    Will apple ship on a saturday or will we be waiting til monday now for them to be sent?

Keep check late on Sunday night as its already Monday in China you might see movement late Sunday night or early Monday morning, that's what happened with my apple UK order.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭zenit

Preparing for dispatch for 40 hours now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

zenit wrote: »

They're wrapping it up real tight :)

Ignore the date on the Apple site, once your order ships and your given the tracking info then check for the date and go by that. It's normally the day it arrives although my last order was a day late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

zenit wrote: »

Same here. Bloody annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

Mine says dispatched on the 3rd, check today it says dispatched on the 4th?? like WTF annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Mine says dispatched on the 3rd, check today it says dispatched on the 4th?? like WTF annoying.

At least yours is dispatched. ;)

Ordered two iPhone 6 about 30 mins after going live, silver 64GB and space grey 16GB, neither have dispatched yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

At least yours is dispatched. ;)

Ordered two iPhone 6 about 30 mins after going live, silver 64GB and space grey 16GB, neither have dispatched yet.

****e man, I'd get onto them. I ordered on the 30th and it's on it's way as of this morning.

They're most likely sitting waiting to be dispatched. I'd expect movement tomorrow night going into Monday morning. You'll probably have it by next week sometime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

I'm hoping they are getting ready for dispatch.... When I check on my order now im getting a message saying were sorry,something went wrong with your request

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭cracker

Me too, was dispatched on 3rd. I am tracking it on the UPS site which says it will actually arrive on Tuesday. Currently in Kazakhstan via Shanghai and Korea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Special ordered one in-store with Meteor (rather than combined E-Mobile / Meteor shop I was previously dealing with and only on a waiting list). I was told I should have it mid-week :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

This post has been deleted.

Same here. Apple store is having issues this morning. I wouldn't panic or anything. If it's still showing that tomorrow I'll start asking some of the lads (Apple software engineers) what's up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Yep mines gone too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Simply Red wrote: »
    Yep mines gone too

I think the online store has been F5'd to death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Same happening with mine, I only ordered Friday night so can't be an f5 issue. ;)

Order disappeared here aswell. Was processing last time I looked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Order disappeared here aswell. Was processing last time I looked.

You can all get back refreshing again,the store is back.With no changes yet regarding my order;(.Im sure we'll see order changes late tonight/early morning

bazzz wrote: »
    You can all get back refreshing again,the store is back.With no changes yet regarding my order;(.Im sure we'll see order changes late tonight/early morning

Thanks, I'm back f5ing again.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭boreder

You'll get an email when it's dispatched. There's no need to sit there refreshing it.

A watched kettle and all that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

boreder wrote: »
    You'll get an email when it's dispatched. There's no need to sit there refreshing it.

A watched kettle and all that...

It's more fun this way

Advertisement