Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

cracker wrote: »
    Me too, was dispatched on 3rd. I am tracking it on the UPS site which says it will actually arrive on Tuesday. Currently in Kazakhstan via Shanghai and Korea.

Did u get a tracking number? delivery number I got won't work

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭jaykay2

Me too, was dispatched on 3rd. I am tracking it on the UPS site which says it will actually arrive on Tuesday. Currently in Kazakhstan via Shanghai and Korea.

Mine has moved on from Kazakhstan to Germany with a delivery date of End of day Tuesday.

jaykay2 wrote: »
    Mine has moved on from Kazakhstan to Germany with a delivery date of End of day Tuesday.

Jaykay did u get the insurance with it and did u get a tracking number? i got a delivery number no tracking number, delivery date still the 16th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

jaykay2 wrote: »

Good for you.
    Mine is still preparing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭cracker

martin_g wrote: »
    Did u get a tracking number? delivery number I got won't work

If you click track delivery on Apple web site you get a tracking number. Just use that on ups.com

• Advertisement

If you click track delivery on Apple web site you get a tracking number. Just use that on ups.com

Ha no number just delivery number, ups tracking doesn't recognise it and doesn't look like a normal number, did u just order a phone on its own?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Ha no number just delivery number, ups tracking doesn't recognise it and doesn't look like a normal number, did u just order a phone on its own?

It takes up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be added. It's a long one and usually begins with a Z.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

6 Plus DISPATCHED :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Mine has just been dispatched (06 October). I'm guessing they're using local time as the dispatched date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Simply Red wrote: »
    6 Plus DISPATCHED :D

nqo4k0.jpg

Yep me too;)

Probably have it Wednesday.

• Advertisement

DubDJ wrote: »
    It takes up to 24 hours for the tracking number to be added. It's a long one and usually begins with a Z.

It dispatched on the 3rd but has this beside it )-: Your items dispatched from different locations and will be merged together before delivery. Once merged, your Order Status will be updated with carrier and tracking information (at least 48 business hours before your estimated delivery date). 16th is looking for likely. two weeks to ship to Ireland ...

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tommylobby

When did you guys order the 6 plus? Mine still says "processing items"

Tommylobby wrote: »

26th Sept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭needinghelp

Mine is still preparing for dispatch.

I ordered about 1am on launch day. Anyone order a 6 64gb around the same time with the same status??

I'm very impatient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 197 ✭✭cracker

Yea, it was just the phone. When I click track order the on apple site it shows tracking number and delivery number. Tracking number is the one you need for UPS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Tommylobby wrote: »

The minute it was available at Apple.ie on the 26TH.

Jaykay did u get the insurance with it and did u get a tracking number? i got a delivery number no tracking number, delivery date still the 16th

I just followed the link in the dispatched email and used the tracking number from there on the ups site.

No, have not decided between AppleCare and insurance. Was hoping I would come across some recommendations to be honest.

Will be getting one or the other for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭zenit

Dispatched with a delivery date of 10/10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Ordered 128gb 6 the second the store went live on the 26th and still "processing"

Definitely ordering from the U.K. next time. Apple happy to avoid tax here but we're treated like crap compared to the U.K.

Bob24 wrote: »
    FYI - just got a dispatch notification for my 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6.
    Ordered at 8AM on release day.

It says Delivers 14/10/2014 so I guess it's coming from China.

Tracking information just says (I only have the phone and an AppleCare cover on the order):

"Please Note: Your items dispatched from different locations and will be merged together before delivery. Once merged, your Order Status will be updated with carrier and tracking information (at least 48 business hours before your estimated delivery date)."

Bob did you get a better delivery date and proper tracking number yet, you bought the insurance the same as me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Still preparing for dispatch here, since Friday around 5pm. Hoping it ships tonight so I can hopefully have it this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 853 ✭✭✭Simon201

Feckin' iPhone is nearly doing a world tour!

324186.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭wush06

DubDJ wrote: »
    Still preparing for dispatch here, since Friday around 5pm. Hoping it ships tonight so I can hopefully have it this week.
    Same as big disappointed all round with the updates from Apple

Simon201 wrote: »
    Feckin' iPhone is nearly doing a world tour!

324186.jpg

Mine has arrived in dublin but still has an expected delivery date of tuesday. Have to say that i cant see it taking another day to go the last few miles

Will let everyone know if/when i get delivery .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭needinghelp

My Credit Card has yet to be debited??

Anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Dublin, Ireland 10/06/2014 6:02 A.M. Destination Scan

Got a text from apple and will get my phone today. My hangover is gone!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tommylobby

My Credit Card has yet to be debited??

Anyone else?

Nope mine has not too, ordered iphone 6 plus on the 27th still "processing"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

TNT are shipping my phone. No data on the tracking number. Annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya I'm tnt also. I take it all phones are coming from China?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement