Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

My order has tracking now. Origin scan in China, expected delivery is the 9th, same as the Apple estimate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Ordered at at launch and it's on it's way! Didn't realize it would be coming direct from China!

324238.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭EmmetOT

Mine also just left Shenzhen and I only ordered on the 1st. Apple says it won't arrive until the 14th and UPS says "scheduled delivery information is currently unavailable." However you're all saying yours are gonna arrive on the 9th. :( I wonder why? It's by express post and I live in central Dublin, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Dublinmuppet

i ordered a gold iPhone 6 on Saturday 27th and it arrived today even though apple had said October 9th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Gekko wrote: »
    I've a couple of space grey iPhone 6 (although they're not for me) that have just left Shenzhen, coming with UPS.

Delivery date saying Thursday at the moment on the UPS tracking. Happy enough with that.

I ordered around midday on Sept 26.

Same here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Ordered mine on the 30th of Sept. It dispatched on Saturday morning and came to my house at lunch time today.

Delighted with it and with how quick it came. It's the perfect size and really light.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Seems like people are getting them fairly quick once sent. I presume all through UPS. Anyone receive one from TNT yet or how quick did they find them if so?

Mine saying in transit at the moment and had said at an airport in Shanghai about an hour ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

This is my 6+ currently that was ordered the minute they went available from apple. Was shipped with tnt and getting an estimated delivery date of the 13th, apples estimated was 8th-10th so hoping to get it by friday

5GE5Th.png

Simply Red wrote: »
    This is my 6+ currently that was ordered the minute they went available from apple. Was shipped with tnt and getting an estimated delivery date of the 13th, apples estimated was 8th-10th so hoping to get it by friday

5GE5Th.png

Looks like ours are on the same consignment. Also ordered a 6+ with the exact same delivery info showing up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Wish my had been sent by UPS. They seem to be arriving quicker than TNT. Here's my latest status:

"In transit to destination country - next updates expected in 4-5 business days". Surely it won't that long to come to Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Simply Red wrote: »

5GE5Th.png

Mine gained 12 seconds on yours at Pudong... Bet you're jealous.

Mine gained 12 seconds on yours at Pudong... Bet you're jealous.
    still plenty of time for mine to catch up

Brian017 wrote: »
    Wish my had been sent by UPS. They seem to be arriving quicker than TNT. Here's my latest status:

"In transit to destination country - next updates expected in 4-5 business days". Surely it won't that long to come to Ireland.

Thats on the apple website. Use the tracking number on tnt website to get more detail.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Jofspring wrote: »
    Thats on the apple website. Use the tracking number on tnt website to get more detail.

Looks like yours, mine, Simply Red and Oafley's phones are all pallet buddies

07 Oct 2014 01:23:25 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:43:51 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    06 Oct 2014 22:27:00 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:03:22 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 18:19:33 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eoin Kavanagh 64

Mine as well.
    Guys the 13th is an estimated date and likely to change once these hit the Euro hub and then hit Ireland.
    I can't believe TNT express international next update in 4-5 business days, any time I've had stuff from the states via TNT it's 24-48 hours max.
    Either that or there is some serious misunderstanding around the word "express".

07 Oct 2014 01:23:24 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:43:51 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    06 Oct 2014 22:03:38 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 17:08:34 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

Looks like I was loaded first :)

From TNT website ... expected delivery date to Ireland from Shanghai picked up a 9pm local time today

enquiry details
    origin destination
    country China Ireland
    town shanghai Dublin
    province
    postcode 200120
    weight 1 kg
    consignment type NonDocuments
    proposed collection time 21:36 06 Oct 2014
    expected delivery before
    service time date
    09:00 Express (Non Docs) 09:00 08 Oct 2014
    10:00 Express (Non Docs) * 10:00 08 Oct 2014
    12:00 Express (Non Docs) 12:00 08 Oct 2014
    Express (Non Docs) 18:00 08 Oct 2014
    Economy Express (Non Docs) 18:00 10 Oct 2014

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jimbooooo

how do you know if its TNT or UPS, does it say in the order?

mine has a reference number but doesn't say which courier.

Log into your apple account and go to your order, click on track delivery and itll be listed there under carrier

humm, but don't have a carrier field yet (just status, est delivery, delivery number and delivery service). Was thinking you were guessing the carrier from the reference number pattern or such.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

jimbooooo wrote: »
    humm, but don't have a carrier field yet (just status, est delivery, delivery number and delivery service). Was thinking you were guessing the carrier from the reference number pattern or such.

Did you get apple care + by any chance as well with your phone? Sometimes it can take 24 hours to get carrier information.

• Advertisement

no apple care. Just the iphone6 and the lightning to 30-pin adapter. Est delivery is set to the 14th but no carrier info. Status is "In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed" though

oh I only noticed this now "Please Note: Your items dispatched from different locations and will be merged together before delivery. Once merged, your Order Status will be updated with carrier and tracking information (at least 48 business hours before your estimated delivery date)."

oh well, guess I'll have to wait then.

no apple care. Just the iphone6 and the lightning to 30-pin adapter. Est delivery is set to the 14th but no carrier info. Status is "In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed" though

Welcome to my club! I am in the same boat too, Apple taking the piss emailed them today and they don't want to know! Same status as you. waiting for items to merge and then you will get your tracking information. i have delivery date of 16th, two weeks to get your iPhone...lol just wrong

oh I only noticed this now "Please Note: Your items dispatched from different locations and will be merged together before delivery. Once merged, your Order Status will be updated with carrier and tracking information (at least 48 business hours before your estimated delivery date)."

oh well, guess I'll have to wait then.

Let me know if yours changes if you dont mind.

martin_g wrote: »
    Let me know if yours changes if you dont mind.

sure, no worries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

Mine as well.
    Guys the 13th is an estimated date and likely to change once these hit the Euro hub and then hit Ireland.
    I can't believe TNT express international next update in 4-5 business days, any time I've had stuff from the states via TNT it's 24-48 hours max.
    Either that or there is some serious misunderstanding around the word "express".

07 Oct 2014 01:23:24 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:03:38 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 17:08:34 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

Looks like I was loaded first :)

So its been over 15 hours with out an update on TNT Express - Lets hope its a direct flight to the UK ( Apple said all batches on iPhones are checked in UK before they are shipped to Ireland )..... Fingers crossed it doesnt need to land at any other destinations first so we can get the phones before monday the 13th...

From TNT website ... expected delivery date to Ireland from Shanghai picked up a 9pm local time today

enquiry details
    origin destination
    country China Ireland
    town shanghai Dublin
    province
    postcode 200120
    weight 1 kg
    consignment type NonDocuments
    proposed collection time 21:36 06 Oct 2014
    expected delivery before
    service time date
    09:00 Express (Non Docs) 09:00 08 Oct 2014
    10:00 Express (Non Docs) * 10:00 08 Oct 2014
    12:00 Express (Non Docs) 12:00 08 Oct 2014
    Express (Non Docs) 18:00 08 Oct 2014
    Economy Express (Non Docs) 18:00 10 Oct 2014

Where can you check this information on TNT -i cant seem to find it ??

Archie78 wrote: »
    Where can you check this information on TNT -i cant seem to find it ??

after you have entered your tracking number and it shows the information .... on the right had side in a orange quick links dialogue box / menu there is an option to "check transit times". You'll need the postal code for Shanghai

• Advertisement

after you have entered your tracking number and it shows the information .... on the right had side in a orange quick links dialogue box / menu there is an option to "check transit times". You'll need the postal code for Shanghai

Cheers - I see it now - Hope that is correct and we may have them on Friday... But I wont hold my breath

Advertisement