Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Mine has updated to:
    Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/07/2014 11:54 A.M. Departure Scan

Seems UPS are taking a different route this time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Got delayed in Dublin for some reason. Just got it, delighted!!

Unfollow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭squonk

I'm still showing

Status
    In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed 8 Oct

Est. Delivery
    14 October 2014

just because I ordered a case at the same time. It's kind of annoying. If I'd swallowed the delivery cost on the case I'd probably have my IPhone by now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

DubDJ wrote: »
    Mine has updated to:
    Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/07/2014 11:54 A.M. Departure Scan

Seems UPS are taking a different route this time.

Then cologne
    Then UK
    Then here afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

TNT International Express

country China Ireland
    town shanghai - Dublin
    province
    postcode 200000
    weight 1 kg
    consignment type Non Documents
    proposed collection time 17:13 06 Oct 2014

expected delivery before

service time date

Express (Non Docs) 18:00 09 Oct 2014

Economy Express (Non Docs) 18:00 13 Oct 2014

This is the general estimate of a delivery from China. I have put in the exact timings of the iphone despatch by TNT - Based on this information we just get a general delivery time. So we could have the phones beforehand. It states Express on the 9th and Economy express the 13th.... Apple has put just Express delivery on my order so I do hope to have it before the weekend based on TNT estimates.

It seems alot of us here are on the exact same dispatch and probably all lumped together on one pallet... I'm not expecting any more updates from TNT today... but just keeping my fingers and toes all crossed..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Simply Red wrote: »
    This is my 6+ currently that was ordered the minute they went available from apple. Was shipped with tnt and getting an estimated delivery date of the 13th, apples estimated was 8th-10th so hoping to get it by friday

5GE5Th.png

My 6 Plus is on the same flight. Slightly annoying that there has been no update for so long now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mine's in Dubai

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

squonk wrote: »
    I'm still showing

Status
    In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed 8 Oct

Est. Delivery
    14 October 2014

just because I ordered a case at the same time. It's kind of annoying. If I'd swallowed the delivery cost on the case I'd probably have my IPhone by now!

I am the same squonk with a expected delivery date of the 16th! No movement yet... What a load of ******?!

McGrath5 wrote: »
    My 6 Plus is on the same flight. Slightly annoying that there has been no update for so long now.

Mines on that flight too - so dreaming of a friday delivery aswell - but expect Monday :(

Archie78 wrote: »
    Mines on that flight too - so dreaming of a friday delivery aswell - but expect Monday :(

At least you know where your stuff is, some of us here don't even know where our stuff is yet! We don't even have tracking numbers.

• Advertisement

martin_g wrote: »
    At least you know where your stuff is, some of us here don't even know where our stuff is yet! We don't even have tracking numbers.

Yeah I know... Hopefully you will have some sort of tracking soon.... I'd be cracking up if I was in your shoes... Its bad enough waiting til the 13th :(

Yeah I know... Hopefully you will have some sort of tracking soon.... I'd be cracking up if I was in your shoes... Its bad enough waiting til the 13th :(

Well it could be worse!! Apple no help whatsoever will give you no information at all, watch your order page, customer service me arse! I can see a lot of people not buying accessories or apple care plus again!!! I am probably being too harsh, but honestly two weeks to ship to Ireland is taking the p***.

Well it could be worse!! Apple no help whatsoever will give you no information at all, watch your order page, customer service me arse! I can see a lot of people not buying accessories or apple care plus again!!! I am probably being too harsh, but honestly two weeks to ship to Ireland is taking the p***.

At least we can vent our anger here haha :) but yeah its so frustrating and infuriating that it has taken so long after release for the phones to be even dispatched

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Mine is preparing for dispatch, only ordered it on Friday.

I presume its going to sit at preparing to dispatch for awhile! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭EmmetOT

soundsham wrote: »
    Then cologne
    Then UK
    Then here afaik

Nope, mine was in Chek Lap Kok too, now it's in Dubai.

(Does anyone else find watching this package really entertaining?)

EmmetOT wrote: »

I'm hooked - its kinda like a drug... I will be glued here and the courier page ( TNT for me ) until I get the phone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

The waiting for the phone and tracking it every five minutes is more exciting than the phone itself :D

Aodhagan wrote: »
    The waiting for the phone and tracking it every five minutes is more exciting than the phone itself :D

Just got my invoice from Apple for stuff I ordered, pity the goods haven't arrived lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

I'm hooked - its kinda like a drug... I will be glued here and the courier page ( TNT for me ) until I get the phone :)

I have a app called Deliveries by Junecloud. It's a lot more fun than the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jimbooooo

Just got my invoice from Apple for stuff I ordered, pity the goods haven't arrived lol!

got the invoice as well :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 parangacito

Has anyone order an iphone 6 plus this week? if so , how long will it take to get it delivered ? any ideas?

I have a app called Deliveries by Junecloud. It's a lot more fun than the website.

Yeah wonderful app that. very useful

very good I see that app - costs near €5. - i'll struggle on checking the page :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

EmmetOT wrote: »

My money is on the next location being Holland or Brussels for tax reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭squonk

Just noticed I've gotten my invoice too! No sign of a tracking number yet though!

So last update with TNT was 1.23am local time China ( 7th Oct ) which makes it 5.23pm Irish time ( 6th Oct ) so thats nearly 24 hours.... That must be some long flight these phones are making or are they going by carrier pigeon... Update required please ;)

So last update with TNT was 1.23am local time China ( 7th Oct ) which makes it 5.23pm Irish time ( 6th Oct ) so thats nearly 24 hours.... That must be some long flight these phones are making or are they going by carrier pigeon... Update required please ;)

I thought they where coming by Camel!! Bloody Hell...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Mine went China - Hong Kong - Dubai. Never had a delivery take this route before. I thought it went To Germany and then Ireland. I know Netherlands can be another stop but it's a strange route this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 eddieb88

as it seems a large shipment is coming into the country would it be fair to say that mobile operators will get more stock or would this strictly be online sales through apple.ie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement