Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

This post has been deleted.

You could keep an eye on Dubai airport if your nerdy and your phone is on route. Mines in Dubai with a departure scan at the moment.

http://uk.flightaware.com/live/fleet/UPS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Anyone had delivery from tnt before and know where our phones will end up after Pudong International Airport?

We have a UPS (5X3) over Romania at the moment from Dubai to Cologne.

http://www.flightradar24.com/UPS3/4837cda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Simply Red wrote:
    Anyone had delivery from tnt before and know where our phones will end up after Pudong International Airport?

When I had Apple stuff delivered by TNT it was a few months after launch so it shipped from the UK not China. It went from the UK to the Netherlands to Ireland. So on that basis, I'd guess they'll be going to TNT's sorting hub in the Netherlands next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

My 6 Plus and it's current status with TNT;)

34o1t7p.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

Still no tracking number and no update )-: Not Happy at all. Probably take another week to ship after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭zeromedic

Podong To Liele n Belgium. But not until the ninth. Then Belgium to Dublin then to sor
    ting in Tallagh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 bagsofballs

Mine arrived in Cologne from Dubai 30 mins ago, delivery by end of day 8th Oct with UPS, happy days!

Arrived in Cologne at 21:30. Import scan at 00:30.

Mine arrived in Cologne from Dubai 30 mins ago, delivery by end of tomorrow with UPS, happy days!

Tomorrow meaning Thursday 9th?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 bagsofballs

Tomorrow meaning Thursday 9th?
    Meant today, my bad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Mine just arrived in Koeln Germany from Dubai. Expected delivery still Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Could get lucky, but I'd expect it Thursday. Be great to have it tomorrow, but no problem either way because they've given Thursday as the expected date since it shipped, a day early would be a nice surprise though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭scart

DubDJ wrote: »
    Mine just arrived in Koeln Germany from Dubai. Expected delivery still Thursday.

Mine too but UPS tracking says expected delivery Weds 08th Oct.... mid-west area delivery so cant see it happening as last scan at 00:45 shows it still at Cologne hub.
    Would be a nice surprise thou if it was delivered today 08th Oct!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

scart wrote: »
    Mine too. UPS tracking says expected delivery Weds 08th Oct.... mid-west area delivery so cant see it happening as last scan at 00:45 shows it still at Cologne hub.
    Would be a nice surprise thou if it was delivered today 08th Oct!!!

I've had deliveries go from Cologne to Dublin to Shannon then out for delivery in Kerry all in the space of the overnight window. It's very possible you'll have it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

Aodhagan wrote: »
    I've had deliveries go from Cologne to Dublin to Shannon then out for delivery in Kerry all in the space of the overnight window. It's very possible you'll have it tomorrow.

That's it keep cheering me up guys, I still have no delivery date, delayed in transit! No update as its awaiting merging with Apple Care Plus :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭crow_eat_crow

10 to bloody 5 in the morning, and I'm still checking the UPS site for news. It's like trying to stay awake to see if Santa had visited!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

10 to bloody 5 in the morning, and I'm still checking the UPS site for news. It's like trying to stay awake to see if Santa had visited!
    . I'm the same ha ha. When I wake. I check it.

Hopefully now they can get them to the ups depot, sorted and in the vans in time.
    Do ups only do deliveries in the mornings? Pick ups in the evening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Departed from dub airport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

I bow before your superior geekiness :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

FU Pudong International Airport-Shipment in transit. Fecking TNT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Both my orders arrived in Dublin this AM (6:50) for me, but UPS still estimates tomorrow delivery? Buggers. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭EmmetOT

Why the hell is my delivery in Shannon? It's literally been delivered to Shannon twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

TNT Still showing at airport in Shanghai ( Pudong Intl airport )... Thats nearly 48 hrs since last update :( Thats pretty poor from a haulage / Courier company to no show any updates at all other than day 1.

Both my orders arrived in Dublin this AM (6:50) for me, but UPS still estimates tomorrow delivery? Buggers. :pac:

Same here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭scart

Aodhagan wrote: »

Wow your right. It went Cologne-Dublin-Shannon overnight and is now showing as "Out for Delivery" as of 08:33.
    That's pretty impressive stuff from UPS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

scart wrote: »
    Wow your right. It went Cologne-Dublin-Shannon overnight and is now showing as "Out for Delivery" as of 08:33.
    That's pretty impressive stuff from UPS

Nice one, enjoy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Does anyone know, how long will it take if I order today? Online it says 7/10 business days, any hope to get earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

martin_g wrote: »
    That's it keep cheering me up guys, I still have no delivery date, delayed in transit! No update as its awaiting merging with Apple Care Plus :mad:

Exact same here. I think it's just that they are waiting for the phone to arrive at their European warehouse to add the AppleCare docs and provide a tracking number for the whole thing (currently our phones are probably shipped to Apple in a containers whereas others have people's names already assigned which is why they have tracking info).

They'll probably arrive a day or 2 later, but I doubt it'll be much longer.

Advertisement