Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Simply Red wrote: »
    Is everyones tnt delivery saying in Arnhem now? Mine is still showing as in transit from Pudong

Mine is the same as yours!Looking like it will be next week:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

Just got mine now. Courier said he's been delivering them all morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Eire Go Brach

Just wondering where you are? I'm in clondalkin. I'm afraid to leave the gaff now ha ha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

did yours say out for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 NittenE39

I got mine just an hour back and UPS tracking was showing scheduled to deliver tomorrow by end of the day and it was not out for delivery as well. So you can also expect to have it today if your phone is already reached Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

Is everyones tnt delivery saying in Arnhem now? Mine is still showing as in transit from Pudong

yep mine says arnhem 10.12 - shipment in transit... They are an hour ahead so its been there since 9.12 am irish time.... Hopefully today it will ship to the uk / Ireland for delivery on Friday - but still feel Monday will be the day we get them

There must be a shipment/van out there. That was not scanned for whatever reason. Not showing "out for delivery" in the tracking.

Just wondering where you are? I'm in clondalkin. I'm afraid to leave the gaff now ha ha

Clondalkin village

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Missed my delivery ....
    Might take till tomorrow now ...
    How bad

did yours say out for delivery?

No still saying destination scan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

My iPhone 6 64GB Space gray has been dispatched. :D

Ordered Friday 3rd.

Wahoo Just got mine. 1pm Newlands Cross, Clondalkin.

Camera sticks out more than I expected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

I live a hair's breadth from the airport and haven't got mine yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Could be making the return trip from Kerry to Belfast tomorrow to collect one. I just need someone sane to talk me out of it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69 ✭✭gorevs

mine still flying some where around Pudong airport.... looks like it never got off the ground, on apples site it now states delayed and delivery date of 15th. and tnt site now also
    states 15th as delivery date. to those of you lucky to be with ups well done and enjoy your new toys. i think the tnt brigade will have to wait a while longer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

gorevs wrote: »
    mine still flying some where around Pudong airport.... looks like it never got off the ground, on apples site it now states delayed and delivery date of 15th. and tnt site now also
    states 15th as delivery date. to those of you lucky to be with ups well done and enjoy your new toys. i think the tnt brigade will have to wait a while longer
    When did you order?

12.05am launch date on store..... i got the case from ups delivered last monday week!

whats your flight details on the Pudong dispatch - as mine was in Pudong for near 2 days and is now in Arnhem with a lot of others thats on here.. Thats a right pain in the arse for you.

On another note - there seems to be a lot of deliveries today.... its like xmas morning / day for a lot.

07 Oct 2014 01:23:38 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:43:51 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    06 Oct 2014 22:27:00 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:06:42 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 17:19:35 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

my hopes for on time / early delivery were dashed when i saw it was being done with tnt, as they have struggled in the past with new apple release dates, but not the end of the world and no point getting excited about it... first world problems as they say and i will survive. hope everyone thats anxious and has no patience gets sorted with theirs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭shamelessidiot

Must've been in the same batch as a lot of you. No "out for delivery", but just my two just arrived. :D

• Advertisement

06 Oct 2014 22:43:51 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received At Tnt Location

my hopes for on time / early delivery were dashed when i saw it was being done with tnt, as they have struggled in the past with new apple release dates, but not the end of the world and no point getting excited about it... first world problems as they say and i will survive. hope everyone thats anxious and has no patience gets sorted with theirs

This is my schedule.... it looks practically the same as your one ( except a few seconds here and there ) ... I wonder why yours was not updated..... Possibly just missed your pallet but its in Arnhem... but then why get a delayed notification... its puzzling..

08 Oct 2014 10:12:14 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    07 Oct 2014 01:23:24 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:03:50 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 17:13:06 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

Never got to Arnhem, a bridge too far obviously ( for those of you who can get the WW2 pun)..

• Registered Users Posts: 23 vincentching

zeromedic wrote: »
    Mine saying Anhem. Just realised theres an Apple customers button on the top of the Contact us page on TNT site. Rang to give a piece of my mind as I took Fri off to sign for delivery.

Got usual fob off, but at least I could vent. Now to vent a little more to Apple and suggest UPS should be their preferred shipping choice!!!

What did they say? Did they say that it is definitely going to be Friday??

Practically exactly the same times as mine, id say our 2 phones are keeping each other warm on that pallet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Practically exactly the same times as mine, id say our 2 phones are keeping each other warm on that pallet

06 Oct 2014 22:43:51 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received
    06 Oct 2014 22:06:30 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 17:15:26 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

I'd say we are having a threesome ;)........

bazzz wrote: »
    06 Oct 2014 22:43:51 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received
    06 Oct 2014 22:06:30 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 17:15:26 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

I'd say we are having a threesome ;)........
    489649415-thumb_southpark_nice.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

My wife's iphone6 was ordered at launch and arrived in Dublin this morning- arrival scan 5.22am, destination scan 6.46. No sign of it yet so she rang ups to see if she could collect it - no dice apparently collection is only allowed after the first failed delivery. They were sticking to Thursday being the delivery date as per the online tracker. On a happier note my oneplus one, ordered on Saturday night was signed for at the Parcelmotel depot in Belfast this morning so should be in Dublin by tonight.

08 Oct 2014 14:55:21 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    08 Oct 2014 10:12:14 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    07 Oct 2014 01:23:24 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:03:50 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 17:13:06 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

has now left Arnhem woohoo - hope its on its was to uk / irl and no other stop offs

Wahoo Just got mine. 1pm Newlands Cross, Clondalkin.

Camera sticks out more than I expected.

A case sorts that out. Not that impressed with os8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Checking my UPS tracking number and my delivery date is Monday 13th. Nice. :)

Advertisement