Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭zeromedic

No. He said Monday I'm afraid. Ah well!!
    What did they say? Did they say that it is definitely going to be Friday??

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

zeromedic wrote: »
    No. He said Monday I'm afraid. Ah well!!

Itrs left Holland (Arnhem )so its on its way - they just say whats on the screen in front of them. There is still a chance of a Friday delivery as long as it reaches Uk tonight and then off to Dublin tomorrow.... We need positive thinking - Apples original date was Oct 8-10th.... :)

Yay for optimism. I hope you're right. In the mean time I have the cover and screen protector to look at!! :-)
    Archie78 wrote: »
    Itrs left Holland (Arnhem )so its on its way - they just say whats on the screen in front of them. There is still a chance of a Friday delivery as long as it reaches Uk tonight and then off to Dublin tomorrow.... We need positive thinking - Apples original date was Oct 8-10th.... :)

zeromedic wrote: »
    Yay for optimism. I hope you're right. In the mean time I have the cover and screen protector to look at!! :-)

haha so have i :) its like christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 23 vincentching

Archie78 wrote: »

It will be in UK today even by a camel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

08 Oct 2014 15:19:22 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.

Thank feck :D

Simply Red wrote: »
    08 Oct 2014 15:19:22 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.

Thank feck :D

It looks they finally managed to get a camel for yours

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jimbooooo

Status In Transit to Customer- Shipment on Schedule 8 Oct
    Est. Delivery 14 October 2014

08 Oct 2014 15:12:47 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.

Mine is in front of Simply Red's!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Am I being unrealistic in not ruling out delivery tomorrow? Do we know for sure it has to go to the UK first?

• Advertisement

Brian017 wrote: »
    Am I being unrealistic in not ruling out delivery tomorrow? Do we know for sure it has to go to the UK first?

Dunno, I have never used TNT service before. I heard its service is really bad.

Brian017 wrote: »

I called Apple on Monday and they told me its going to the UK to be split up and then to Dublin...Thats why i have be stating UK all along... IF the guy was wrng then we could have it tomorrow

I'd say Friday at best. Any better will be a pleasant surprise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Dunno, I have never used TNT service before. I heard its service is really bad.

They're pretty bad alright. They once delivered a package of mine 30 miles away. What the guy who took the package in was doing signing for a package with nobody in that house by my name is another question. I dread when companies use them to ship stuff to me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭squonk

Mine too has just been updated to

Status
    In Transit to Customer- Shipment on Schedule 8 Oct

Est. Delivery
    14 October 2014

It's something. I was just starting to get hacked off with the lack of movement. Still no tracking number but hopefully that might change today or tomorrow.

squonk wrote: »

Status

Est. Delivery
    14 October 2014

It's something. I was just starting to get hacked off with the lack of movement. Still no tracking number but hopefully that might change today or tomorrow.

we're exactly on the same boat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭wush06

Missed my delivery from ups this morning just got of the phone and won't be re delivering till tomorrow so I change the address to my job.
    It would have been a bonus to get it today but in fairness the original delivery was for the 9/10/14.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭wush06

OMG WTF ups van just pulled up outside with my iPhone, in the space of 5 minutes from my last post.
    Same driver that always delivers my apple stuff I told him what just happened he laughed and said he wouldn't leave me hanging legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭martin_g

squonk wrote: »

Status

Est. Delivery
    14 October 2014

No update yet - delayed in transit to customer 16th delivery date and no tracking number, ain't half getting pissed off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

jimbooooo wrote: »
    we're exactly on the same boat :D

That makes 3 of us! Wondering if it means they are in Europe, order merged and ready to ship? (ie should arrive very shortly?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭digitaldr

Phone just delivered D)

Anyone else still got this In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed 8 Oct?

No
    martin_g wrote: »
    Anyone else still got this In Transit to Customer - Shipment Delayed 8 Oct?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭iSeano90

Got it :)
    Even the 6 is huge!

update \o/

Status Delivery scheduled by final carrier, see estimated delivery date 8 Oct
    Carrier SYNCREON UK

doesn't find my parcel on Syncreon website though :\

and this changed now!

Est. Delivery 09 October 2014

update \o/

Status Delivery scheduled by final carrier, see estimated delivery date 8 Oct
    Carrier SYNCREON UK

Me too, I still reckon it's coming by Camel, no tracking number yet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

and this changed now!

Est. Delivery 09 October 2014

Same here! ... couldn't find where to use the tracking number though.

• Advertisement

think is here seal.syncreon.com/synview-online.moc/360.syn/system_selection.p?SESSIONID=DF03BC7B-92FA-7980-13EB-D98A9C1AB838

it doesn't find my parcel though

Advertisement