Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

I'm guessing that as a Dutch company that's a major hub. If so, it's really ****ty that it seemsto have just the one flight to Dublin per day. The country is small, but you'd think they'd be moving more than that.

Yes - she was sure that there is only one flight for cargo per day and it leaves at night time . She would not give me a flight time. But she did say its all depending on how quick the deliveries are passed through Customs - it it hits past 10.30am tomorrow in Dublin Customs then they wont be out for delivery until monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭McGrath5

So presumably TNT do not deliver on the weekend?

McGrath5 wrote: »
    So presumably TNT do not deliver on the weekend?

Thats a definite No as that was not even an option from her - it was either tomorrow or Monday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jimbooooo

got it! it's here :)

on the TNT website.... Our agreed delivery date is Oct 10th.... Hope they can stand by this

All Apple customers,

Expecting a delivery from Apple via TNT Express?

TNT Express aims to make all deliveries on the agreed due date between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday.

If you want to check the status of your shipment from Apple with our tracking service, click here. You can search the ‘Tracking #’ (9 digits) or 'Sales ref Number' (10 digits) both provided in your Apple Order Details.

To make further enquiries please contact TNT Express Customer Service on:

Telephone number – 01 8067862

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

jimbooooo wrote: »

Nice for some people,enjoy it;)
    Mine is in Cork apparently

"09 Oct 2014 12:41:34 Cork Held Customs, Awaiting Clearance Instructions From Receiver.
    09 Oct 2014 12:29:43 Cork Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    09 Oct 2014 08:00:00 Cork Delay. Recovery Action Underway
    09 Oct 2014 07:00:00 Dublin Delay. Recovery Action Underway
    09 Oct 2014 01:12:37 Liege Euro Hub Shipment In Transit.
    09 Oct 2014 01:03:33 Liege Euro Hub Shipment Received At Transit Point.
    08 Oct 2014 20:05:35 Arnhem Shipment In Transit.
    08 Oct 2014 15:48:36 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    08 Oct 2014 10:00:00 Ide Centre Released By Customs
    07 Oct 2014 01:23:38 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:43:51 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    06 Oct 2014 22:27:00 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:06:30 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 17:15:26 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Would prefer if mine went to cork as I'm in limerick. Shannon would have been even better :D

Still no movement at all on mine there again it was scanned at pretty much the same times barr a few seconds but doesn't seem to have left Arnhem

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mac81

does any one know if tnt have our iphone's tomorrow but are not out for delivery on saturday can we go to the depo and collect ourselves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I'm in cork myself. Have to stop looking at this thread. It's not healthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭zeromedic

Which courier?
    jimbooooo wrote: »

• Advertisement

Mac81 wrote: »
    does any one know if tnt have our iphone's tomorrow but are not out for delivery on saturday can we go to the depo and collect ourselves?

I believe you can collect your self if they dont make it for delivery tomorrow. You will need to call tNT in the morning and they will tell you what you need to do. When I spoke to TNT today she did say wait until after 10am tomorrow before I call back as that is when she will know if its passed customs on time for TNT delivery tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 jimbooooo

zeromedic wrote: »
    Which courier?

UPS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Mine is in Dubai now, still holding out a small bit of hope I might get it tomorrow. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tommylobby

Another day......another "preparing for dispatch".....no movement at all hopefully it will dispatch tomorrow

Mine is in Dubai now, still holding out a small bit of hope I might get it tomorrow. :o

Like ALL TNT customers..... Little to no chance. UPS..... slightly better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,661 ✭✭✭squonk

Well for me, another day, another relatively unhelpful non-moving status message.

Status
    In Transit to Customer- Shipment on Schedule 8 Oct

Est. Delivery
    14 October 2014

It'd be nice to get something tomorrow but I'm not holding out hope at this stage. Reckon it will be Monday anyway :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭finno

Has anyone ordered from O2 this week and received the phone?

I ordered last Thursday and they had it in stock and was told it was 2-4 days for delivery, pure lies still waiting on the bloody thing :mad:
    Their quick enough taking the money out of my account

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Like ALL TNT customers..... Little to no chance. UPS..... slightly better!
    I'm UPS thankfully. :)

So tomorrow is D-day for lots of TNT customers ( Apples original delivery date )..... Looking at how things are at the moment I feel Monday is now the new D-day.... Why is waiting for this new phone so stressing haha !!!! refresh refresh refresh :P

I'd say unless you have an update like the one posted earlier then their is not a hope of having the phone from TNT tomorrow. The flight leaves every night according to TNT and most people's phones are still showing as in Arnhem meaning they won't leave till later tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Archie78 wrote: »
    So tomorrow is D-day for lots of TNT customers ( Apples original delivery date )..... Looking at how things are at the moment I feel Monday is now the new D-day.... Why is waiting for this new phone so stressing haha !!!! refresh refresh refresh :P

I'm thinking it will be tomorrow for most TNT sufferers,mine was released by customs in Cork earlier.
    09 Oct 2014 15:20:00 Cork Released By Customs
    09 Oct 2014 12:41:34 Cork Held Customs, Awaiting Clearance Instructions From Receiver.
    09 Oct 2014 12:29:43 Cork Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    09 Oct 2014 08:00:00 Cork Delay. Recovery Action Underway
    09 Oct 2014 07:00:00 Dublin Delay. Recovery Action Underwa

As far as refreshing goes,I'm an awful culprit:p
    2chvvc2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,661 ✭✭✭squonk

Damn the store appears to be offline now.... very slow to load anyway. Oh more stress!! :)

bazzz wrote: »
    I'm thinking it will be tomorrow for most TNT sufferers,mine was released by customs in Cork earlier.

As far as refreshing goes,I'm an awful culprit:p
    2chvvc2.jpg

Some of us TNT customers are still stuck in Arnhem ( well our Phones are ) so its very very positive thinking by us that it will also arrive tomorrow - Lets just hope Customs doesnt take as long tomorrow to give the rest of us a fighting chance of having it before the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Seagarz

Archie78 wrote: »
    Some of us TNT customers are still stuck in Arnhem ( well our Phones are ) so its very very positive thinking by us that it will also arrive tomorrow - Lets just hope Customs doesnt take as long tomorrow to give the rest of us a fighting chance of having it before the weekend.
    I spoke to TNT and they have said that my order was scanned in liege last night at 11.20 . however this is not showing on my tracker online. even more worrying is she had said this will go to the uk before it comes to Dublin. i have seen the other post that suggest different so hard to know what going on.

According to the very peaved woman now from TNT, all phones in Holland have pre-cleared customs, so the boys with the white hats won't delay us. Its all down to TNT!

Well I suppose they do say Ide Centre, Customs cleared. I presume once customs clears somewhere in Europe it doesn't need to again go through customs in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

finno wrote: »
    Has anyone ordered from O2 this week and received the phone?

I ordered last Thursday and they had it in stock and was told it was 2-4 days for delivery, pure lies still waiting on the bloody thing :mad:
    Their quick enough taking the money out of my account
    I got a phone call earlier from CPW offering me an iPhone 6 64GB instead of my pre-ordered 6+. They mentioned O2 getting a shipment of iPhones today from Apple, so I'm guessing yours might be on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭EmmetOT

Mine arrived today. Which would be great, were I not in France. Still, it's been posted to me now. Should just be another few days...

According to the very peaved woman now from TNT, all phones in Holland have pre-cleared customs, so the boys with the white hats won't delay us. Its all down to TNT!

Bloody hope so as they only need one eu clearance. But I still have massive doubts for tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

Gave up on the Belfast idea. Ordered online today at 12:44pm. Delivers: 29 Oct, 2014 - 03 Nov, 2014.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out after seeing some people ordering on Oct 1st & have it delivered two weeks early.

Anyone else order this week?

Advertisement