Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,171 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

What are the chances that the ones received in Dublin at 7am will be out today?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 vincentching

TNT lads, check your update, I got it 2 min ago, it is now in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 16 bowlerjd

Yep, mine is in Dublin too.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

TNT lads, check your update, I got it 2 min ago, it is now in Dublin

Mine is still in liege

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Mine has just updated to be in dublin too

• Advertisement

Simply Red wrote: »
    Mine has just updated to be in dublin too

Are we getting it today?

Are we getting it today?
    The status is still saying delivered by Monday so who knows!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Mine showing up as liege. How did they get so scattered. They all seemed to be together with check ins literally seconds apart and now they are all in different countries.

Is anyone that says liege living ousting dublin? Maybe those ones are coming to shannon or cork rather than dublin.

I'd imagine if mine comes in to dublin it will still be Monday by the time TNT get it to limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Liege here as well. Maybe there's a separate flight for Cork.... Clutches at straws.

Latest says

10 Oct 2014 08:35:50 Dublin Shipment In Transit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

10 Oct 2014 07:06:22 Dublin Shipment Received At Tnt Location

C'mon TNT please ship out for delivery.... The reception girl from TNT said to me yesterday it needs to clear all dublin customs and other clearances before 10am or it wont be out for delivery that day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Mine was released by Customs in Cork yesterday and is still there today.Not looking good:rolleyes:

bowlerjd wrote: »
    Latest says

10 Oct 2014 08:35:50 Dublin Shipment In Transit.

what does this mean??? I hjave this message now too.... Is it in transit to TNT depot before delivered - or is it out for delivery... The suspense is killing me !!!

Mine is out for delivery!

Mine just updated again to say out for delivery.
    Prob means delivery to Arnhem

Simply Red wrote: »
    Mine just updated again to say out for delivery.
    Prob means delivery to Arnhem

Haha, don't say that mate, I can't be frustrated again.

Yep mine is out for delivery too

10 Oct 2014 08:44:52 Dublin Out For Delivery.

Lads, just saw a TNT van when i was driving thru crumlin. It might be for us!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Seagarz

bowlerjd wrote: »
    Yep mine is out for delivery too

10 Oct 2014 08:44:52 Dublin Out For Delivery.

Mine still saying this
    10 Oct 2014 07:05:06 Dublin Shipment Received At Tnt Location

this is killing me at this stage .

Seagarz wrote: »
    Mine still saying this
    10 Oct 2014 07:05:06 Dublin Shipment Received At Tnt Location

this is killing me at this stage .

Don't worry too much. Yours is probably out for delivery as well. It is just the stupid system does not update in real timr

• Advertisement

Lads, just saw a TNT van when i was driving thru crumlin. It might be for us!!!

you were on last nights flight from Arnhem weren't you and you phone is out for delivery??? Mine is still in transit at Dublin... Hope the system changes to out for delivery for me soon :(

Archie78 wrote: »
    you were on last nights flight from Arnhem weren't you and you phone is out for delivery??? Mine is still in transit at Dublin... Hope the system changes to out for delivery for me soon :(

As I said to that guy a min ago. Yours is probably out for delivery too. It is just the stupid tnt tracking system

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Lucky gits. Still no movement from liege.

TNT seem to have a unit in shannon so fingers crossed that's where mine has gone and they just haven't scanner it yet this morning.

Don't worry too much. Yours is probably out for delivery as well. It is just the stupid system does not update in real timr

I hope so . fingers and toes crossed at this stage

I think TNT probably has partnership with rynair. Nuthin can be worth than shipping using Rynair Jet by TNT

I hope so . fingers and toes crossed at this stage

Out for delivery. Wooo Hooo

It will be a sad day when I leave this thread haha :(... It was great fun over the past 10 days chatting to everyone here.... Wil update you's once i get it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

My UPS order arrived in Dublin this morning, still has delivery date as Monday but hopefully I'll get it today.

Archie78 wrote: »
    Out for delivery. Wooo Hooo

Lucky git!!!! no movement on mine yet. I would kindly ask you to cross your fingers and toes for mine!!!! I dont think i could take looking at this trend with all you happy campers talking about how great your new phones while mine is sitting in a cold warehouse all alone for the weekend!!!!

• Advertisement

Lucky git!!!! no movement on mine yet. I would kindly ask you to cross your fingers and toes for mine!!!! I dont think i could take looking at this trend with all you happy campers talking about how great your new phones while mine is sitting in a cold warehouse all alone for the weekend!!!!

I'll also say a prayer after crossing all he bones in my body that you get yours today too haha :pac: :pac:

Advertisement