Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭airuser

Morning all,

Continuing from earlier this morning.
    Tracking the package from entering the UK, to Tamworth down the road 55K to Köln another 1000K to Dublin 1200K. Now onto Shannon Airport say another 200K.

At this time it's in Shannon onto Cork 100K I presume either directly to me or to the depot and then out.

Still promised for today.

Well, it will be interesting to see.

Did see a posting on this place of a package going all over the place to Holland and now waiting dispatch from there.

There seems no be logic in the distribution to this side of the world.

No wonder there are delays in manufacturing, trying to coordinating supplies of parts from different sources.

Must look at the tracking to see what is happening

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

airuser wrote: »
    Morning all,

Continuing from earlier this morning.
    Tracking the package from entering the UK, to Tamworth down the road 55K to Köln another 1000K to Dublin 1200K. Now onto Shannon Airport say another 200K.

At this time it's in Shannon onto Cork 100K I presume either directly to me or to the depot and then out.

Still promised for today.

Well, it will be interesting to see.

Did see a posting on this place of a package going all over the place to Holland and now waiting dispatch from there.

There seems no be logic in the distribution to this side of the world.

No wonder there are delays in manufacturing, trying to coordinating supplies of parts from different sources.

Must look at the tracking to see what is happening

Fingers crossed it goes out for delivery today for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tommylobby

Another day.....another "preparing for dispatch"......ordered 6 plus on 27th has not even been dispatched. Hope ye all get yours today guys

Gentlemen,

Just checked on "tracking", it's out for delivery.
    After I receive the package must get a new SIM card ad I have upgraded from a 4S.

Well must say I have enjoyed the last few hours chatting and seeing the tracking of phones from various locals around Europe to Ireland.

I do a lot of travelling around Europe. Before the package gets to me, it , too has done a fair travelling.

I have taken a photo of the information on tracking and see what others think of the Logistics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

Delivered just now!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭zeromedic

After reading all you early risers posts.(I was on nights) I clicked the track button with dread!!............................................

10 Oct 2014 08:47:01 Dublin Out For Delivery.
    10 Oct 2014 07:54:48 Dublin Shipment In Transit.
    10 Oct 2014 07:22:17 Dublin Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    10 Oct 2014 02:04:23 Liege Euro Hub Shipment Received At Transit Point.
    08 Oct 2014 20:03:16 Arnhem Shipment In Transit.
    08 Oct 2014 15:12:47 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    08 Oct 2014 10:11:58 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    08 Oct 2014 10:00:00 Ide Centre Released By Customs
    07 Oct 2014 01:23:24 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:43:51 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    06 Oct 2014 22:27:00 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:03:33 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 17:07:23 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

WooHoo!!!!! Country address. He better call if he can't find it!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Seagarz

Still no movement on mine . no update since 7am this morning. very annoyed now its not for delivery at this stage . looks like monday before ill get mine.

Zeromedic,

Yours has certainly travelled. But, as you say it on the way. Was chatting with some of the phone companies over several days. They are finding problems with supplies on the smaller 16G.

One of the reasons I went to Apple direct, was cut out the middleman and have an unlocked phone.

Good luck with yours

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

And it's Cork. Tempted to ring and ask if I can collect them. Unlikely though.

Edit. Just my wife's phone. Mine is saying liege still. Ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

Brian017 wrote: »
    Delivered just now!!!

Nice - where are you based :)

• Advertisement

And it's Cork. Tempted to ring and ask if I can collect them. Unlikely though.

Are you with TNT or UPS. Just check Tracking it may be out for delivery

Thank You Apple. Now I can't leave the front window!!!!!!

"Apple Store: Today's the day. Items in order ********** should be delivered today. For more info: Apple"

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭BMmeow

Brian017 wrote: »
    Delivered just now!!!

B dawg where you located? been sitting by the window all morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Seagarz

Archie78 wrote: »
    I'll also say a prayer after crossing all he bones in my body that you get yours today too haha :pac: :pac:

10 Oct 2014 10:15:39 Dublin Out For Delivery.

You Can now put yours bones back in place!!!!!!

im a happy man now !!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Looks like I was right. They got split up because mine went to Shannon. Just checked in there. Fingers crossed out for delivery today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

BMmeow wrote: »
    B dawg where you located? been sitting by the window all morning!

Kilkenny. The guy had a Dublin accent though

zeromedic wrote: »
    Thank You Apple. Now I can't leave the front window!!!!!!

"Apple Store: Today's the day. Items in order ********** should be delivered today. For more info: Apple"

Same here. Have had to get cover for today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Oh well that's that!! Just rang TNT and they told me that my package is not out for delivery today,it's just sitting in Cork since early yesterday.Not happy at all,but I suppose there's nothing else to do.Well enjoy your new toys people;)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭BMmeow

Anyone in Dublin get theirs yet from the shipment that went out this morning?

Looks as UPS are on Top of deliveries.

• Advertisement

Are you with TNT or UPS. Just check Tracking it may be out for delivery

That's TNT. Both phones are now saying Cork.

Just received a text message from Apple Store. My package will be delivered today.

Front widow duty starts now.

Good luck to all who are awaiting deliveries.

From order to delivery Silver Grey 64 G, 10 working days. No bad original date was last Tuesday

That's TNT. Both phones are now saying Cork.

I am UPS and Tracking with them was updated regularly. Mine is out form delivery.

Sorry bazzz! I'm scared to sympathise until mine is in my hand!! I'd be doing my nut now if I was you. However knowing my luck with how many times they couldn't find this address Monday is still on the horizon.
    bazzz wrote: »
    Oh well that's that!! Just rang TNT and they told me that my package is not out for delivery today,it's just sitting in Cork since early yesterday.Not happy at all,but I suppose there's nothing else to do.Well enjoy your new toys people;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

I am UPS and Tracking with them was updated regularly. Mine is out form delivery.
    My UPS hasn't been updated to out for delivery yet, f5'ing like crazy! ;)

You didn't ask about collecting it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Out for delivery, delighted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

You didn't ask about collecting it?

Nope I'm in Waterford and not that desperate:p..I've waited so long now,I'll hold out till Monday.But yes TNT you have slightly tarnished my joyful anticipation for my new gadget...Express delivery my backside.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 vincentching

Has anyone from dublin got it?

• Advertisement

Nope I'm in Waterford and not that desperate:p..I've waited so long now,I'll hold out till Monday.But yes TNT you have slightly tarnished my joyful anticipation for my new gadget...Express delivery my backside.

What was the phone number you called?

Advertisement