Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭bazzz

Yay mine was just delivered in Waterford (TNT),was not expecting it at all today and had given up.So there is hope for all of you in the TNT boat/plane/train/van etc,etc;).Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

I just called TNT on 01 8067862 and they called the courier for me and said I will have my phone between 3.30 and 4 pm today... At least I can relax for a little bit... It just might help someone if they are anxious about it now

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭zeromedic

I'm sure huge amount of deliveries plus lunch break.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭squonk

Mine arrived at lunchtime and it's set up and being used now. Yes, I know such talk in the current circumstances has probably earned me an automatic 2 month ban from this forum so I'll get my coat! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Seagarz

Nothing out in Lucan Dublin direction yet but staying calm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭airuser

well, all up and running , have got the new sim card.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Seagarz

Lucan has been delivered . now i have to sit in work for an hour and a half before i can get my hands on it.
    been great knowing im not the only geek out there!!! Enjoy your weeknd

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

squonk wrote: »
    Mine arrived at lunchtime and it's set up and being used now. Yes, I know such talk in the current circumstances has probably earned me an automatic 2 month ban from this forum so I'll get my coat! :)

It's ok, a few of us have it since the 19th September :p

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Archie78

My phone arrived @ 3.30 pm... Happy Days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Still waiting on mine. Finished work at 5 and it's being delivered here. Might give a call to see if it is actually still out for delivery.

• Advertisement

Rang TNT and they rang the driver. Said he isn't going to get around to me today so it will be Monday. Pretty pissed off to be honest. Been out for deliver since 11 this morning. I've never had this issue with UPS.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

Woohoo mine came today. TNT Fair play after all. Mine came from liege into Shannon

nokia211 wrote: »
    Woohoo mine came today. TNT Fair play after all. Mine came from liege into Shannon

You in limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭nokia211

Jofspring wrote: »
    You in limerick?

No I'm in county Galway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,171 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

just got mine in ballsbridge!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tommylobby

Guys could you tell me when you received dispatch notification, was it morning or evening or night time? Also do they dispatch over the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Mac81

Tommylobby wrote: »
    Guys could you tell me when you received dispatch notification, was it morning or evening or night time? Also do they dispatch over the weekend?

I got my notification at around 11pm an Sunday and got my phone today.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Tommylobby

Mac81 wrote: »
    I got my notification at around 11pm an Sunday and got my phone today.

Thanks Mac, 11pm, that's pretty late at least that answers my question about shipping at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭zeromedic

His last delivery at 16:45. My phone. YES!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭BMmeow

Anyone else have "CE 0682" in pretty massive writing at the bottom on the back of their 6plus? its on all iPhones but considerably smaller and in a different place. I've also seen other plus' and its not near as big. :/ looks weird

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

Are any stores in Cork selling the 64gb iphone 6 yet?

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    Are any stores in Cork selling the 64gb iphone 6 yet?

Try CPW they have three operators to chose from. Only downside is one is locked into O2, Vodafone or Meteor.

One could go direct to the companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eoin Kavanagh 64

Apparently mine was delivered today at 12:08pm, I'm 8000 miles away in Thailand and won't be back until the 19th. Thanks TNT, what a total botch job you did on this.

Apparently mine was delivered today at 12:08pm, I'm 8000 miles away in Thailand and won't be back until the 19th. Thanks TNT, what a total botch job you did on this.

Why not email TNT with all the details. They may be able to deliver to a relative or friend.

with UPS I could have change details.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

airuser wrote: »
    Try CPW they have three operators to chose from. Only downside is one is locked into O2, Vodafone or Meteor.

One could go direct to the companies.

No advantage with CPW u will be left waiting with no comms you are only a customer. Deal direct best option .

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Eoin Kavanagh 64

airuser wrote: »
    Why not email TNT with all the details. They may be able to deliver to a relative or friend.

with UPS I could have change details.

It's safe in work, no worries. At least I'll have something to cheer me up when I get back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

My phone with TNT is still showing as held by Customs in Dublin since Thursday.

Is this a glitch, or so I need to do anything with TNT?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭AidenL

My 6+ 128 is showing up as in Dublin since this morning...

09 Oct 2014 10:12:08 Dublin Held Customs, Awaiting Clearance Instructions From Receiver.
    09 Oct 2014 10:05:04 Dublin Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    09 Oct 2014 07:00:00 Dublin Delay. Recovery Action Underway
    09 Oct 2014 01:22:55 Liege Euro Hub Shipment In Transit.
    09 Oct 2014 01:05:01 Liege Euro Hub Shipment Received At Transit Point.
    08 Oct 2014 20:05:35 Arnhem Shipment In Transit.
    08 Oct 2014 17:31:01 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    08 Oct 2014 14:01:24 Arnhem Hub Shipment Received At Origin Depot.
    08 Oct 2014 10:11:48 Arnhem Hub Shipment In Transit.
    08 Oct 2014 10:00:00 Ide Centre Released By Customs
    07 Oct 2014 01:23:26 Pudong International Airport Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:43:51 Pudong International Airport Shipment Received At Tnt Location
    06 Oct 2014 22:27:00 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 22:03:23 Zhengzhou Shipment In Transit.
    06 Oct 2014 18:20:36 Zhengzhou Shipment Collected From Customer

Same thing happened mine - did your phone turn up, or is it still stuck in customs?

Drove out to the depot in shannon to get mine last night. Delighted I did.

The 6+ is a monster. It will take some getting used to but I like it. A few mates who don't like iPhones were very impressed last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭blowin3

I have been following this tread for over a week. I think its a bit sad that people are so caught up in all this hype. It sounds like its drugs or some thing. Maybe I am just an old fart that has too much sense or maybe I am missing some thing. Now flame away :)

Advertisement