Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Anyone who was dispatched yesterday have any update apart from departing China?
    Nothing here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

carrotcake wrote: »
    Nothing here.

8:20pm departed China is the last thing I see

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Isco

They are departing Hong Kong now, pretty disappointed I thought with the lack of updates over the last 18 hours or so that they might already be on their way to Europe, no such luck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Mine left China went to Korea and is now in Kazakhstan

Isco wrote: »
    They are departing Hong Kong now, pretty disappointed I thought with the lack of updates over the last 18 hours or so that they might already be on their way to Europe, no such luck
    This post shows that it's still possible to arrive in Ireland tomorrow. :)

• Advertisement

I hope so :) big difference between Friday & Monday. Damn weekends :P

wow ok that's quite similar to ours, assuming that his times are in GMT rather then in local time. Fingers crossed it will be here by tomorrow

Just working it out, I think there is very little chance that we will be getting the phones tomorrow, they won't arrive in Ireland until about 10 AM tomorrow I think which may be too late for delivery

Just working it out, I think there is very little chance that we will be getting the phones tomorrow, they won't arrive in Ireland until about 10 AM tomorrow I think which may be too late for delivery

Yeah it seems unlikely. Would be impressed if they managed to pull it off.

Does anyone else have an estimated delivery for tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Dublinstiofán

Mine was delivered today by TNT was shipped from China last Friday. Wasn't supposed to be delivered until next Tuesday. Ordered 29th of September Apples estimate was 24th to 30th of October so it's well ahead of time!

Still showing up as delivery due tomorrow yet no update since departing Hong Kong 10 hours ago. I'm doubtful...

The plane must have landed somewhere by now. :)

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Mine left China went to Korea and is now in Kazakhstan

Went from Kazakhstan to Poland and now in Germany....

Still showing up as delivery due tomorrow yet no update since departing Hong Kong 10 hours ago. I'm doubtful...
    It looks like we could be on for delivery today! My tracker shows that the shipment has left Cologne at 4am local time, so it will probably be in Dublin at 6am. Come on UPS!

It looks like we could be on for delivery today! My tracker shows that the shipment has left Cologne at 4am local time, so it will probably be in Dublin at 6am. Come on UPS!

Mine is in Dublin but delivery changed back to Monday now. Drive faster!!!! :-P

Mine is in Dublin but delivery changed back to Monday now. Drive faster!!!! :-P
    Others have gotten theirs before the date that UPS quoted, so I'm staying optimistic. :)

My phone is in Dublin but not out for delivery yet, estimated delivery is still monday :(

Others have gotten theirs before the date that UPS quoted, so I'm staying optimistic. :)

I think I might have imagined that during the night because next time I checked it was back to Friday. Out for delivery now :-)

• Advertisement

I think I might have imagined that during the night because next time I checked it was back to Friday. Out for delivery now :-)

lucky, mine doesn't seem to be out for delivery today unfortunately, estimated delivery is still monday. Quite frustrating considering it has been in Dublin since 6AM and I am in Dublin, oh well. Don't forget about us :p

lucky, mine doesn't seem to be out for delivery today unfortunately, estimated delivery is still monday. Quite frustrating considering it has been in Dublin since 6AM and I am in Dublin, oh well. Don't forget about us :p

Mine went from Dublin to Shannon so if mine can do that, surely yours could be delivered today. Stay by the door :)

Mine is still estimated for Monday, and not out for delivery, but I live in hope. :)

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Went from Kazakhstan to Poland and now in Germany....

Phone arrived this morning ðŸ˜႒

Hope is dwindling

I'm still waiting patiently :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

My 64gb Iphone 6 Gold has dispatched from Apple and my Spigen case too, wonder if Spigen can get me the case from England faster than apple can get me the phone from China

Also which is the best insurance policy to get (Apple Care / Other)?

iPhone has been delivered! UPS are amazing!

I got a message, saying, "Delivery will be delayed by one business day." :( Monday it is, I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

How are Ups so quick lol, ordered mine thursday and my tracking has delivery down for tomorrow, my spigen case probably hasnt even left the uk yet

Advertisement