Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

1383940414244»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

still waiting since release day for CPW to deliver my iPhone 6+ 64gb. Paid €50 to pre-order one...biggest mistake. Going to go into the shop at the weekend and speak to them about getting a refund of my deposit. Will then order from O2 directly

• Registered Users Posts: 39 eddieb88

still waiting since release day for CPW to deliver my iPhone 6+ 64gb. Paid €50 to pre-order one...biggest mistake. Going to go into the shop at the weekend and speak to them about getting a refund of my deposit. Will then order from O2 directly

I cancelled mine a few weeks ago with cpw just send them a email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

cant believe apple didnt even dispatch mine yet taking a week to dispatch thats a joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

cant believe apple didnt even dispatch mine yet taking a week to dispatch thats a joke

It says 7-10 business days.

eddieb88 wrote: »
    I cancelled mine a few weeks ago with cpw just send them a email

Did you get a refund? I've sent them emails about my pre-order already with no response...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Harcrid

Try this email if you have not done so already. CustomerCareIE-CPW-IE@cpwplc.com

I used it to cancel my order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Ordered iphone 6 on apple.com and still processing really p*****d

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

FourFourFM wrote: »
    Ordered iphone 6 on apple.com and still processing really p*****d
    what do you expect? A business day is monday to friday...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

In fairness, that's once it's dispatched. For anyone wondering about the timelines, mine was ordered on the evening of the 21/10, with a delivery date of between 7/11 - 12/11. It moved to preparing for dispatch on 29/11 and eventually shipped on 30/11. Delivery is expected tomorrow 3/11.

Sarn wrote: »
    In fairness, that's once it's dispatched. For anyone wondering about the timelines, mine was ordered on the evening of the 21/10, with a delivery date of between 7/11 - 12/11. It moved to preparing for dispatch on 29/11 and eventually shipped on 30/11. Delivery is expected tomorrow 3/11.

Yeah mine was delivered 2 weeks early also but regardless, anyone complaining about the processing when the 10 business days hasn't passed doesn't have the right to complain about it as that's what they were told when ordering.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭Sarn

It seems Apple's delivery address section has an issue with it. The county option doesn't seem to save (tested on Chrome and IE) leading to an incomplete address. Hence why my order arrived in Dublin, was flown to Shannon and sent to Cork only to find out that there is no such address there. Now it's working its way back to Dublin. One more day...

shanec1928 wrote: »
    what do you expect? A business day is monday to friday...

Were you directing that at me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Were you directing that at me?

Nope mearly highlighting that you had already pointed it out to that poster.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭subscriber

Quick question peeps.. Are the "bending" issues only with the 6plus or is this also happening with the the standard size six?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

subscriber wrote: »
    Quick question peeps.. Are the "bending" issues only with the 6plus or is this also happening with the the standard size six?

Only happening to idiots who try to bend their phones or have extremely tight pockets.

i.e. If you look after your phone you'll have zero problems with bending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭finno

Meteor have the iPhone 64gb spacey grey back in stock if anyone is looking for one.

O2 says they have stock of the iPhone 6 plus 64gb silver, but they're telling me a different story in the shop and it won't allow me order online with upgrade...

Move from O2. It surprises me how poorly they treat their customers yet when it comes around to renewal time people don't get the fudge out!

Yeah, using an upgrade to get the 6 plus then gonna move over to 3. Their 4G and unlimited data deal is irresistible

yup then laugh at their 70 euro per month for 10GB of Internet lol :pac:

• Advertisement

Damn really? :pac::pac: I'll go pay as you go and get the €20 a month data, texts and calls deal ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

Question for those of you who ordered directly from Apple. How long did it take between the time your credit card was charged / bank account deducted and your phone shipping?

Ordered a 64GB SG Plus at the end of October, money was taken yesterday so expecting it to ship shortly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Paddy@CIRL wrote: »
    Question for those of you who ordered directly from Apple. How long did it take between the time your credit card was charged / bank account deducted and your phone shipping?

Ordered a 64GB SG Plus at the end of October, money was taken yesterday so expecting it to ship shortly.

Normally your card gets charged after it ships, or if it does get charged it's usually right away after an order as an authorisation hold, and then returned until your order goes through. It should be on its way to you soon.

As a customer of three with an iPhone5 for the past two years, I cannot wait for my contract with them to be finished. Worst network coverage of any network i have ever been with... my phone will show full signal strenght whilst ppl attempting to call me will be sent straight to my voicemail... i will never be a customer of theirs again.. despite the offer of unlimited data!!

As a customer of three with an iPhone5 for the past two years, I cannot wait for my contract with them to be finished. Worst network coverage of any network i have ever been with... my phone will show full signal strength whilst ppl attempting to call me will be sent straight to my voicemail... i will never be a customer of theirs again.. despite the offer of unlimited data!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭ukoda

if anyone is thinking of ordering from Apple.ie, I ordered on the 11th Nov and ill have it Monday 24th. so their estimates were pretty spot on, shipped on the 7th business day and will take 3 days to deliver, they estimated on their site delivery to be the 2nd Dec, but once UPS got it, it changed to the 24th Nov it just left China today :)

Returning my 64gb and getting a 128gb instead. Don't ask why :)

Advertisement