Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Irish pre order

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 froggus

For anyone who has pre-ordered with Three, should they be sending an email soon with courier details or what's the story?
    First time upgrading online or getting something this close to launch. Excitement :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭viper006

Seemed like a good few iphone 6 were available on the vodafone online store.

Site wouldnt process my upgrade order as im on a staff plan and its doesnt recognise that plan.

Hearing people lining up tomorrow in the morning for vodafone will be wasting their time as they not expectingd delivery of phones until 10am or so that tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭dutopia

viper006 wrote: »
    Seemed like a good few iphone 6 were available on the vodafone online store.

Site wouldnt process my upgrade order as im on a staff plan and its doesnt recognise that plan.

Hearing people lining up tomorrow in the morning for vodafone will be wasting their time as they not expectingd delivery of phones until 10am or so that tomorrow.

Wow, glad I ordered online then.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

froggus wrote: »
    For anyone who has pre-ordered with Three, should they be sending an email soon with courier details or what's the story?
    First time upgrading online or getting something this close to launch. Excitement :)

Probably better to ask here: Three forum there is a thread there already about iPhone 6.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭F34

Just got an email from o2 telling me my price plan had changed (moved plans when I pre-ordered) the plot thickens as if I'll have a phone tomorrow lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Tommy coco wrote: »
    I just got email from cpw ,looks I will get my order tomorrow 😄
    Thank You for Placing your iPhone Pre-Order with Carphone Warehouse..
    The wait is almost over ..
    Your new iPhone will be arriving in store tomorrow and a member of our team will contact you to let you know when it is ready for collection.

I'll never preorder with them again. They let me down last minute with very little time to rearrange something

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭maticm18

Hope I can get my on Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tommy coco

I'll never preorder with them again. They let me down last minute with very little time to rearrange something

I think cpw just get very limited stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Tommy coco wrote: »
    I think cpw just get very limited stock.

And told me all week the admin team will be in touch I actually wanted to change my order

They could have said the one you wanted isnt available but we have other colours / sizes in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tommy coco

And told me all week the admin team will be in touch I actually wanted to change my order

They could have said the one you wanted isnt available but we have other colours / sizes in stock

Maybe they do this.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Mine's waiting in the shop. :pac:

I asked if I could pick up on the way home but they were having none of it.

Excitement levels: High

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

***For anyone interested O2 online now have some models available in the last hour or so, having not been available all week, I just bought 6 plus space grey 64gb***

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Anybody with Meteor hear anything yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

DubDJ wrote: »
    Anybody with Meteor hear anything yet?

According to their Twitter team, they've no exact release date. Despite their website saying tomorrow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Got my sim free 6+ on Monday and moved onto eMobile €24 unlimited sim only today. 5Gb data & 4G
    Also ported my other number over from Vodafone to eMobile. €199 for the phone, unlimited bundle @€;24 for the first 6 months, €39 for the remaining 18. 5Gb data & 4G. €1045 for contract length.
    No shortage of phones either.

I was told they are shipping today for delivery tomorrow. Doubt it will happen though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Got my sim free 6+ on Monday and moved onto eMobile €24 unlimited sim only today. 5Gb data & 4G
    Also ported my other number over from Vodafone to eMobile. €199 for the phone, unlimited bundle @€;24 for the first 6 months, €39 for the remaining 18. 5Gb data & 4G. €1045 for contract length.

I was told they are shipping today for delivery tomorrow. Doubt it will happen though.

emobile are shipping tomorrow? DIdnt even know you could order them

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ohsomuchbetter

Dades wrote: »
    Mine's waiting in the shop. :pac:

I asked if I could pick up on the way home but they were having none of it.

Excitement levels: High

Who did you preorder with Dades?

Yay email from o2 my phone is on its way happy days :)

Oh they didnt cop the priority code so phone cost was 336 @ 40 pm

F34 wrote: »
    Yay email from o2 my phone is on its way happy days :)

Oh they didnt cop the priority code so phone cost was 336 @ 40 pm

AMAZE. Was sure they'd cop and email!

I haven't got a shipping mail though :/ Wonder will you have it tomorrow?!

What model had you ordered?

AMAZE. Was sure they'd cop and email!

I haven't got a shipping mail though :/ Wonder will you have it tomorrow?!

What model had you ordered?

I know I was the same ha

It was a dispatch email so should do :)

64gb space grey

• Advertisement

I know I was the same ha

It was a dispatch email so should do :)

64gb space grey

Jealous :P

I asked on the O2 live chat and they said mine is in the warehouse but hasn't shipped. Probably won't have it until Tuesday now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

godtabh wrote: »
    emobile are shipping tomorrow? DIdnt even know you could order them

I didn't either. I just asked when I was onto them to change my own tariff.

I was told they are shipping today for delivery tomorrow.

Jealous :P

I asked on the O2 live chat and they said mine is in the warehouse but hasn't shipped. Probably won't have it until Tuesday now.

Lol oh it was the plus I ordered so hopefully no bend gate ha.

I'd say you'll have it tomorrow I'd say they are covering themselves saying Monday or Tuesday deliveries.

Lol oh it was the plus I ordered so hopefully no bend gate ha.

I'd say you'll have it tomorrow I'd say they are covering themselves saying Monday or Tuesday deliveries.

I really hope so. Was first one to get it in the O2 queue for the iPhone 5 so am impatient!! Hahahaha!

Its frustrating they couldn't just say upfront yes we'll have it delivered on Friday like the other networks.

I ordered the plus too, 128GB. Its annoying that I know its in the warehouse just sitting there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭ogruairi

Pre-ordered my iPhone last night with O2 on Prepay and after talking with O2 Live Chat realised that it's still "Under Review: as of 19:00 :( Sent in all the verification I was asked to at 16:00 today but not getting my hopes up with being able to collect it tomorrow :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I didn't either. I just asked when I was onto them to change my own tariff.

I was told they are shipping today for delivery tomorrow.

I've my name down in a shop. First in line. I'll see how that turns out and then if nothing I'll try and get it via sales

I really hope so. Was first one to get it in the O2 queue for the iPhone 5 so am impatient!! Hahahaha!

Its frustrating they couldn't just say upfront yes we'll have it delivered on Friday like the other networks.

I ordered the plus too, 128GB. Its annoying that I know its in the warehouse just sitting there!

Yeah me too was queue outside the local o2 store at 4.00 it was a long wait haha

I would say have some patience but lets be honest none of us have any lol:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

After all the crap with CPW and Three, I managed to snag a 6 Plus (only 64GB) with Vodafone.. all is not lost :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Realistically, what time should I be in a queue outside Emobile? CPW let me know that I'm not one of the lucky few tomorrow, so back to Plan A it is...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

Ive just preordered the iphone 6 space grey 16gig on that exact same plan and im picking it up in the store in the morning.
    happy days. got 340 for my old phone. would have taken a 64 if available and might yet when i call in.

thanks guys

Advertisement