Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping cost from China

Options
  • 18-09-2014 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I'm considering to order some sport goods from China but not sure about the quality of the products.I was looking for the companies doing something like quality control/sourcing the suppliers.
    The best think I want to do is to get a sample and check if I'm happy with.Now the problem starts-DHL as the other couriers want to ruin me so asking if anybody suggested air cargo rate for 50 kg package.The departure is Shanghai.TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Jackos17

I use transocean.ie for all my shipping from China and I can't fault them. They were much cheaper than DHL etc and they took a lot of the stress out of shipping and you don't have to pay until after you receive the goods.

Advertisement