Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy foamcore?

• 18-09-2014 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi lads.

I need to buy some foamcore sheets (5mm thick) and don't know where to buy them.

Bought some of them in the Arts n Hobby in the crescent and went to look for more in the one on O'Conell but they didn't have any.

I have no clue where to find them. Could you guys give me a hint?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭Lobsterlady

Wallack wrote: »
    Hi lads.

I need to buy some foamcore sheets (5mm thick) and don't know where to buy them.

Bought some of them in the Arts n Hobby in the crescent and went to look for more in the one on O'Conell but they didn't have any.

I have no clue where to find them. Could you guys give me a hint?

Thanks!

You could try Silkes on Catherine street, they show it on their online shop. Treasure trove of crafty goodness in that shop.

Also there is an art and craft shop in Smithstown Shannon, their online shop is Craft and Hobby.ie.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement