Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Shop & Save [TESCO NOT ACCEPTING THEM]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

If anyone missed this in the examiner yesterday it’s in the Sunday world today....plus a free coffee :)

https://twitter.com/sundayworld/status/1053746802946703361?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Thanks that will go nicely with the 2 Jameson for €50 offer

• Registered Users Posts: 24,733 ✭✭✭✭zell12

l9hu4df.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

zell12 wrote: »
    l9hu4df.jpg?1

Its a bit misleading having the ad with items you can't use the voucher on.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

I was thinking the exact same thing, I thought they changed the terms and conditions

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I was thinking the exact same thing, I thought they changed the terms and conditions

Anything in the grocery department aisles is eligible this includes stuff like stationery , printers, some appliances etc... Had an ironing board in our weekly shop that tipped the spend just over 50 and the voucher applied no problem

Anything in the grocery department aisles is eligible this includes stuff like stationery , printers, some appliances etc... Had an ironing board in our weekly shop that tipped the spend just over 50 and the voucher applied no problem

Wow, I thought none of things in grocery aisles like that would count. What about few clothes they put in grocery aisles?

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

TheDriver wrote: »
    Wow, I thought none of things in grocery aisles like that would count. What about few clothes they put in grocery aisles?

I was told that any product with a bar code sticker, stuck on, didn't count....if the barcode is printed directly on the packaging, it is counted as part of the 10 off 50 promotion. It can be confusing as 1 particular boxed set of glasses didnt count whereas the box set of glases right beside it on the shelf did. I have used it ok for electrical appliances.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

TheDriver wrote: »

Once I asked a staff member about the eligibility of inclusion in the shop and save voucher discount for clothes that were in kept the grocery side, I was told they were not eligible.

I must look into this next time I’m in dunnes, if everything in the supermarket is fair game it makes the voucher even better
    My nearest dunnes has clothes and electrical items in a few of the aisles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭duefrine

I use the vouchers every week.... In the past few weeks on different occasions, I have used the vouchers to purchase a printer, cloths horse, pots and pans, cups etc.. Their is also a small range on clothes in the grocery section were I shop...If it's in the grocery section you can use the vouchers...

The only thing I was not allowed to use the vouchers on is baby formula ( it's the law shops are not allowed to discount baby formula )

duefrine wrote: »
    I use the vouchers every week.... In the past few weeks on different occasions, I have used the vouchers to purchase a printer, cloths horse, pots and pans, cups etc.. Their is also a small range on clothes in the grocery section were I shop...If it's in the grocery section you can use the vouchers...

The only thing I was not allowed to use the vouchers on is baby formula ( it's the law shops are not allowed to discount baby formula )

not sure why i thought it was groceries only all along

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

Hi anyone know when the small appliances are half price

they do distinguish between Dunnes grocery and Dunnes "home" ... even it is in the aisles, it does not mean it is automatically included, as I have found out

Slightly off topic but still money off Dunnes

If you have a ptsb card registered for the go reward offers they are doing €10 cash back with an €80 spend at Dunnes, offer is on until the 30/11 on the website.
    I think the offers vary for people so worth checking first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

One time we spent about €55 total on groceries and some vests worth a tenner. The voucher scanned no problem, but there was no new voucher issued. So in my experience you can use them on most things, but anything outside of groceries may not contribute towards getting a new one

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Any word of vouchers in a paper coming up soon?

KevIRL wrote: »
    Any word of vouchers in a paper coming up soon?

Yep it’s in post 604 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭steves2

zell12 wrote: »
    l9hu4df.jpg?1

Are those offers on the air dryer and other stuff on now? Dunnes have such a poor presence online, searched for it and no mention anywhere.

holly8 wrote: »
    they do distinguish between Dunnes grocery and Dunnes "home" ... even it is in the aisles, it does not mean it is automatically included, as I have found out
    Ok so they told me this evening if it has a sticker with price and barcode on it, if it has the letter G for grocery, then it is included towards the 50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Joziburg

Virtanen wrote: »
    One time we spent about €55 total on groceries and some vests worth a tenner. The voucher scanned no problem, but there was no new voucher issued. So in my experience you can use them on most things, but anything outside of groceries may not contribute towards getting a new one

I thought I noticed that too!??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Slightly off topic but still money off Dunnes

If you have a ptsb card registered for the go reward offers they are doing €10 cash back with an €80 spend at Dunnes, offer is on until the 30/11 on the website.
    I think the offers vary for people so worth checking first.

Same offer for AIB Visa Cards, €10 off an €80 spend.

And if you combine with the Dunnes €10 off €50 vouchers, you could spend (for example) €102 of groceries, and use two Dunnes Vouchers to take it down to €82 and get another €10 back later, but if you spend (for example ) €85 and uses a Dunnes Voucher, the spend on the card is only €75 and no cash back from PTSB/AIB.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Icsics

Same offer for AIB Visa Cards, €10 off an €80 spend.

And if you combine with the Dunnes €10 off €50 vouchers, you could spend (for example) €102 of groceries, and use two Dunnes Vouchers to take it down to €82 and get another €10 back later, but if you spend (for example ) €85 and uses a Dunnes Voucher, the spend on the card is only €75 and no cash back from PTSB/AIB.

For once the ptsb rewards are good, €10 back in Smyths, €10 in Dunnes & €5 in Boots

• Registered Users Posts: 7,782 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Icsics wrote: »
    For once the ptsb rewards are good, €10 back in Smyths, €10 in Dunnes & €5 in Boots

Snap!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Looks like all the bank cards are showing some of the same offers.
    AIB Dunnes €10 for €80, Boots €5 for €50 & Ulster Smyths €10 for €100 spend.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,733 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Nd3Ywtv.jpg?1
    AOpROBI.jpg?1

So we finally have a date for the electrical items on the leaflet

Thank you ZELL12

It wouldn't be black Friday with a tassimo sale

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

Printer looks like a decent deal especially if it gets the 10 off. Getting sick of trying to find somewhere to print occasional stuff like boarding cards or confirmations.

Any qualified opinions ?or other recommendations

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭askU

Printer looks like a decent deal especially if it gets the 10 off. Getting sick of trying to find somewhere to print occasional stuff like boarding cards or confirmations.

Any qualified opinions ?or other recommendations

Use the free airline app so! No need to print.

Advertisement