Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Shop & Save [TESCO NOT ACCEPTING THEM]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,347 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

No. It you do that, you cant use the new voucher until the following day. You can use multiple vouchers in one transaction, but you must reach the 50/75/100 euro spending levels.

what are you trying to say ?
    i already answered the question
    multiple vouchers from the papers can be used in one transaction once the target price has been me ie save €20 on €100 using two vouchers
    the person did not ask about using the new voucher from the till at the same time

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

OmegaGene wrote: »
    what are you trying to say ?
    i already answered the question
    multiple vouchers from the papers can be used in one transaction once the target price has been me ie save €20 on €100 using two vouchers
    the person did not ask about using the new voucher from the till at the same time

Exactly! just to confirm I got the examiner out of the voucher yesterday and the Sunday World today and used them on a shop that cost 150 and it knocked the price down to 130. Now the 3 receipt vouchers are valid from tomorrow's date onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,123 ✭✭✭✭zell12

3 for €3
    wFNcuTz.jpg?1

Spent €16 on clothing, used valucard, got a €8 off €40 grocery coupon

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭sceach16

zell12 wrote: »
    Spent €16 on clothing, used valucard, got a €8 off €40 grocery coupon

The non-marital offsprings do that randomly!

• Advertisement

rk3045O.jpg

25/05
    20ibtg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,137 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

26-May... will be one in the Sunday World also.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RevBlueJeans

Dunnes printed €10 for €50 vouchers are valid for 20 days over the summer months. (normally 10 days). This is to facilitate people returning from holiday.
    RevBJ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

Any papers doing vouchers this Sunday?

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,787 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

torrevieja wrote: »
    Any papers doing vouchers this Sunday?

PM me your email address and I can generate one for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

There will be a voucher in this Sunday’s independent

https://twitter.com/thesundayindo/status/1151812601472593920?s=21

20/07
    JvmQA2Y.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

People having vodafone network can easily create these vouchers. Some are in this board helping giving out these vouchers. people can opt for it too instead of buying these news papers just for vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

mac.in wrote: »
    People having vodafone network can easily create these vouchers. Some are in this board helping giving out these vouchers. people can opt for it too instead of buying these news papers just for vouchers.

how do people on vodafone generate the vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

ando wrote: »
    how do people on vodafone generate the vouchers?

Install Vodafone aap on the phone and look at the offers section. There is an option to generate vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Install Vodafone aap on the phone and look at the offers section. There is an option to generate vouchers.

Ta

Exactly. Anyone not on Vodafone, PM me your email address and I can generate a voucher for you.

One thing to note, you need access to a printer as the voucher has to be printed out.

Quackster wrote: »
    Exactly. Anyone not on Vodafone, PM me your email address and I can generate a voucher for you.

One thing to note, you need access to a printer as the voucher has to be printed out.

Local library 15 cent per sheet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Quackster wrote: »

You can only have 1 per account ?

You can only have 1 per account ?

You can keep generating vouchers as long as you use a different email address and mobile number each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,112 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Quackster wrote:
    You can keep generating vouchers as long as you use a different email address and mobile number each time.

Does not work for me on my app

Does not work for me on my app

Are you sure you're using email addresses AND mobile numbers that haven't been used before? I make up random numbers beginning with 082 (so as not to be using anyone else's real number) and it works for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

Sorry I'm sure it's been asked before but can you use 2 x vouchers on a 100 euro spend or do you need to split the shopping into 2 x 50 shopping at the till?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭flintash

clevtrev wrote: »
    Sorry I'm sure it's been asked before but can you use 2 x vouchers on a 100 euro spend or do you need to split the shopping into 2 x 50 shopping at the till?

yes you can. if your total is 100, you will pay 80 providing two vouchers at the till.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

flintash wrote: »
    yes you can. if your total is 100, you will pay 80 providing two vouchers at the till.
    That should work but varies sometimes.
    Just be sure to say at the start you've 2 vouchers in case you get someone fussy

123654789 wrote: »
    That should work but varies sometimes.
    Just be sure to say at the start you've 2 vouchers in case you get someone fussy

Works every time for me and I’ve never told them before hand I have two or three vouchers
    Permanent tsb go rewards are giving €5 cash-back for spending €50 at dunnes also

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭almee

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Works every time for me and I’ve never told them before hand I have two or three vouchers
    Permanent tsb go rewards are giving €5 cash-back for spending €50 at dunnes also

I'm signed up for go rewards, I'm not seeing the cash back offer?

• Advertisement

almee wrote: »
    I'm signed up for go rewards, I'm not seeing the cash back offer?

Rewards come in at different times for people, mine is there since Friday so maybe yours will come next week

Advertisement