Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well Holy God: FF Type-0 HD to come with FFXV demo on March 17th 2015

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sounds like an MMO or in single player terms, FFXII, Xenoblade or Last Story. I'm pretty sure he means it's auto attack with you choosing advanced commands from a menu.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Sounds like an MMO or in single player terms, FFXII, Xenoblade or Last Story. I'm pretty sure he means it's auto attack with you choosing advanced commands from a menu.

I really don't see where these comparisons are coming from. Any MMO I've played has some sort of action bar where you select what attack or spell of whatever you want to use. The info on FFXV so far is that you hold down the attack button and the game takes it from there, with the one thing being you control where your character is positioned. There's been no mention at all of a menu for advanced commands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Despite being smeary looking, it looks like what I always imagined next gen should be and Final Fantasy for that matter, give me airships flying across the ocean and might have a triple heart attack

This area is coming with the demo in February 2015, and is only 5% or so of the total game space. So that's why we have vehicles. :D

Advertisement