Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Eircom online account.

Options
  • 18-09-2014 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

I've got an email notification of my eircom efibre bill this month and last month. However I have been an efibre customer since last December  and these two notifications were the first I have received since I moved over to efibre from my previous Eircom BB package.

These notifications were sent to the email address of the My eircom online account associated with the old package. I tried to reset the password with the forgot password facility, but the links sent to my email address didn't work, saying 'the link had expired'.

I then tried to register my new efibre a/c number, but it said this account was already registered.

Could you reactivate my online account if possible? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RED L4 0TH wrote: »
    I've got an email notification of my eircom efibre bill this month and last month. However I have been an efibre customer since last December  and these two notifications were the first I have received since I moved over to efibre from my previous Eircom BB package.

These notifications were sent to the email address of the My eircom online account associated with the old package. I tried to reset the password with the forgot password facility, but the links sent to my email address didn't work, saying 'the link had expired'.

I then tried to register my new efibre a/c number, but it said this account was already registered.

Could you reactivate my online account if possible? Thanks.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi RED L4 0TH

[/font]
    t's best to deal with this by de-activating the existing online login and then creating a new online account. To do this you would need to email your details (ac number - name on account - mobile contact number - email address currently registered) to webmaster@eircom.net

webmaster will then de-activate the existing/old login in  a couple of days and email you when this is complete..

When you get confirmation of this being done you would then create a new login using your efibre account number by clicking on the sign up option and following the instructions.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RED L4 0TH

Thanks.

Done. Will update when completed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

RED L4 0TH wrote: »
    Thanks.

Done. Will update when completed.
    Thanks RED L4 0TH

Please do

Al