Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving Cream

Options
  • 18-09-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭

Do you know what stores in Dublin still stock Palmolive Shaving Cream?
    My old reliable,Dunne's in the Ashleaf don't have it anymore,nor do SuperValu in Walkinstown.Tescos don't seem to have it either .Any help gratefully received,as its the only cream I can use that doesn't make my skin break out after use.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Buddy97mm

I have seen this in most supermarkets (Tesco, Dunnes, etc.) - as recently as this morning it was on shelves in Tesco in Navan

• Registered Users Posts: 16,000 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Try king of shaves alpha gel. It's brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭vandriver

I'll try a different Dunne's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I've seen the cream in different Tesco, Dunne's and supervalu/superquinn stores over the past few years.
    Small independent pharmacy shops may also have stock. If you see the soap stick get it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭nc6000

I've picked it up in Tesco a couple of times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Try out Superdrug if there is one near you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Tesco Parnell street have it

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Neil79

Bought one in Tesco Jervis Street yesterday. They had about 7 or 8 tubes on the bottom shelf of the shaving cream section

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Walter Sobchak III

Tesco Lucan. Both Stick & Cream there.

Advertisement