Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving a Program from one Laptop to another

Options
  • 18-09-2014 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Hi I am hoping someone could help me.

I have the full adobe suite on a netbook that is dying a death, and I want to take it over to a newer laptop.

I no longer have the disc or the product code. Is this something that I can do easily or am I a little screwed without the disc or product code? The netbook has no disc drive, and as far as I can remember I downloaded the suite from the net and then used the product key I had with the disk at that time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

jmcc99_98 wrote: »
    Hi I am hoping someone could help me.

I have the full adobe suite on a netbook that is dying a death, and I want to take it over to a newer laptop.

I no longer have the disc or the product code. Is this something that I can do easily or am I a little screwed without the disc or product code? The netbook has no disc drive, and as far as I can remember I downloaded the suite from the net and then used the product key I had with the disk at that time.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    "When you download a product from Adobe.com, Adobe emails you your serial number. Adobe also registers your serial number in your Adobe account. Look for an email from Adobe with the subject line "Your Serial Number" or "Your Serial Numbers." The email contains the serial number for the product you purchased."

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html

Advertisement