Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retrieving lost numbers

Options
  • 18-09-2014 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

My phone was updated a number of months ago but many of the numbers were lost. Is there a way to get these back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

closeline wrote: »
    My phone was updated a number of months ago but many of the numbers were lost. Is there a way to get these back?

Hi closeline

If this was a software update then unfortunately this will not be possible. You can prevent this happening again If you save numbers on to the sim in future.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

closeline wrote: »

Hi closeline

If this was a software update then unfortunately this will not be possible. You can prevent this happening again If you save numbers on to the sim in future.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement